Ch.26-predicament

~Drake~

The sun was just now rising and no one had gotten a second of sleep. I watched as Grayson pace back and forth for the 18 millionth time. Xander laid with his hands tied together near Grayson still unconscious.

"Are you sure you are ok? Both of you?" Mia said.

"Yes we are fine. I've already told you this and explained what happened. Do I need to do it again?" Colin muttered.

Mia sighed and shook her head. "No sorry it's just that I'm kinda worried. I've had no sleep which quite frankly isn't something new. I've gone without sleep for a few days before. My nerves are just all over the place."

"STurh dáèh ÿm"

"Well get used to it." Xander opened his eyes and turned to me. "What? Surprised to see me awake. Hoping I was dead?"

"Yes!" Mia snapped. "You are supposed to be dead but here you are!"

"You know there are a lot of things that we may think are dead but actually aren't dead." He replied.

This was going to be a long night...

~time skip~

I stared at the ground and observed an ant attempting to pick up something. Armen, Colin, and Mia were asleep and Grayson was next to me. Neither of us could sleep so we both agreed to keep watch for now.

"You know this is boring." Xander broke the silence.

"I don't care." Grayson responded. "Get over it."

"I don't even know why I'm staying." He stood up and literally burned off the ropes with fire magic. I could hear Grayson heart beat pick up.

"What..."

"What never seen fire magic before? Well seeing that the current predicament you guys are in I guess I'll let you figure this one out. See ya." He turned to walk off before Grayson grabbed his arm.

"Do you know what's going on? Wait does that mean you know how to fix the two of them?" Grayson questioned. Xander looked at him and then me.

"Yea I know how to fix their problem. But it doesn't mean I will, or can. Fusion magic is something you don't want to mess around with. The kid was stupid enough to do it in the first place. He did it but didn't finish the spell. There is a spell you can do so that the fusion can't be undone unless you do it manually with a certain spell." He explained. He pulled his arm out of Grayson grip and faced him.

"Do you know how to fix them though?"

"Yea."

"Mih tsûrt t'ñød I"

They both got quiet and stared at each other. "Why would I help you?" The distrust was evident in his voice.

"Maybe because it could be the least you could do after you tried to kill all of us twice." Grayson retorted.

"I had my reasons. After all you did kind of get back at me so we are even."

"Even? How in the nether are we even. We never did anything to you!"

"I'm blind in my one eye you dingus. After what happened my eyesight left my one eye, that's why it's a silver color, not orange." Well that explains his eye then.

"Well that's not our fault. We need to fix them."

"Why? After all you'll just be taking away your other friends life again. Colin was it? Think about it." Xander had a point.

Why was I do stupid! I didn't think about that. Colin probably knew that something would happen to him but he didn't mention it. Would he really give up his life for mine? I couldn't do that. I want to try to save lives, not take them away.

A/N- hey sorry this is short and all over the place. Kind if a filler for now. And OMG this book freaking hit 1k views! Thank you guys so much this makes me happy to know that so many of you enjoy this book. I got even more excited when I saw the first book at 4k! Geez that's alot. I really don't deserve that many reads XD these books are just for fun when I wrote them and tbh they aren't that good XD but Thank you guys! I'll have the next chapter out soon hopefully!