vii

It was Thursday and we were supposed to submit our physics project which we had been given in the first week of my school. There were 10 groups and each group had two students. The groups started to hand out their project to the teacher and Kendall and I, we both stood and the end of the line. Mostly because little did we know, our project was the worst.

Now don't blame me for saying that. What are you supposed to do when you're paired up for a project with the person you're dating and all your attention gets taken by them? What do you do when they keep distracting you and you find it adorable; not even complaining for once.

When our turn arrived, we simply put the file on the teacher's table and walked back to our seats. We were sat next to each other. The teacher gave us some MCQs to solve while she checked some of the files. Since we were the last one to hand out our file, our one was the first one to be checked.

We were doing our class work and glancing at each other every now and then with a smirk tugged on our lips.

"Miss Jenner and Miss Y/N?" she called out making our heads shot up.

"Yes?" we both said in unison.

"Please stay behind after the class." she finished and we nodded our heads returning our attention back to the work.

After a dreadful 45 minutes the bell rang signalling the class was dismissed. I was done with my paper earlier since I was pretty good in Physics and was actually interested in it. Kendall was copying some of the answers from me and returned my paper back hurriedly as soon and the bell rang.

I shovelled my things in my backpack and waited for the class to file out. As soon as the whole class was out, I went up to the teacher and handed him the paper.

He took our papers and examined them, then he spoke up.

"Looks like you two didn't work enough hard to improve your project." he said and we both served him a guilty look. "If you didn't know the grades on this project are gonna add up to your finals and I think you just lost an A."

Shite.

Sure I lost a good grade on this project but how can I complain? I was having the best time of my life. But surely, I couldn't tell him that.

"I'm sorry, sir it won't happen again. We'll work hard next time." I said as politely as I could, stopping myself from the urge to roll my eyes. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Kendall smiling, biting her lower lip.

We walked out of the classroom together and as soon as we came out Kendall burst out with laughter.

"And what do you find so humorous?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Your fa-ce !" she said in between laugh. "You look-ed s-o pale !"

"Well, duh?" I replied shrugging but she wouldn't stop laughing. She kept laughing clutching her stomach with one hand.

We were walking by a girls washroom so I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her into the washroom with me; locking the door behind us.

Before she could process anything, I smashed my lips onto hers and pulled her closer to me by her waist. Her one hand flew into my hair and the other pulled me more into her by cupping my neck. My tongue brushed her bottom lip, asking for entrance but she won't budge. I felt her chuckle against my lips. My hands made their way to her ass. I squeezed her ass softly making her gasp which helped me to gain access to her mouth. My tongue explored her whole mouth, experiencing every bit of it. She sucked on my tongue earning a low throaty growl from me.

"Jump," I whispered hoarsely in her ear and she obeyed. I cupped the back of the thighs and carried her to the sinks; never breaking the kiss for once. Standing between her legs my lips trailed from her lips to her jaw, leaving wet kisses there. I went down to her neck and kissed her, searching for her sweet spot. I kissed her neck, biting, nibbling and sucking on it. Once she moaned out loud I knew I had found her sweet spot. I placed my one hand over her mouth so that her moaning can't be heard from outside. She took my two fingers in her mouth, sucking them while I licked and bit on her neck. That one's surely gonna leave a mark there for days.

Even my hand couldn't stop her muffled moans and I was glad that I was the one who was making her a moaning mess.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my chest pushing me away.

"We'll get caught," she said panting.

"Then let them catch us," I said continuing my actions.

"Not here, please," she said pushing me away once again.

"Fine," I groaned pulling away and fixing my clothes as she did the same.

She walked up to me and caressed my left cheek with her hand.

"Please don't be mad at me." she pleaded kissing my cheek.

"I am not." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Thanks." she smiled back and started walking towards the door grabbing my hand.

"Wait." I said.

She turned around and gave me a confusing look.

"I know this is not the perfect place to say this but, can I take you out on a date?" I said, suddenly realising that we haven't been on a real date yet.

"Sure," she said smiling softly at me.

"Is tomorrow okay?"

She nodded. The smile never faded away from her lips.

I walked up to her. "Thanks," I said and pecked her lips one more time before walking out of the wash room together.

***

wow i was so excited while writing this chapter lol.

19.10.17