v

remember what i had said about uodating this book every Tuesday? well, that's not gonna happen anymore bc since ive finished writing the whole book now, I'll update it whenever I can. how'd you like that, huh? ;) anyway enjoy this chapter and pleaaaseeee vote. ❤☀

***

After school, dad came to pick me up and I told him about the project and gave him Kendall's address so that he could drop me off to her place.

As our car pulled off in Kendall's driveway, I got off the car.

"How're you gonna get home?" he asked.

"Don't worry, I'll walk from here," I said considering Kendall's home wasn't too far away from mine and I knew my ways around here.

"As if it's gonna make me not worry," dad chuckled. "Call me when you get home."

"Sureeee," I whined. He snickered at my antics and stared the ignition as I turned around and walked towards the door.

Me:
hey, I'm outside your house. open up :) - Y/N

I sent her the text and waited for her to reply. I signed my name at the end of the text just in case she already didn't remember me.

The screen of my phone lit up signalling that she replied.

Kandle ❤ :
wait up !

I shifted in my place as I heard footsteps approaching near the door. After a moment the door clicked open and there stood Kendall looking completely flawless in just her simple grey pajama and navy blue tee.

"Hi, Y/N, please come in." she opened the door ajar for me to enter.

"Hey," I said entering her house. The house was pretty silent.

"You're alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually." she replied. "My parents are at work and my other sisters are at work too accept for my little sister, Kylie she's in a school trip."

"Oh." I responded walking through the hallways and taking in all the pictures hung on the wall in different frames.

"Is that you?" I asked pointing at a random picture.

She groaned. "Oh, please don't look at them I looked hideous back then."

"I don't really think so lol."

"Did you just say 'lol'?" she snickered.

"Umm, yeah? Why?"

"Nothing," she said laughing. "I just find it funny when people say lol."

I shook my head as she lead me to her room.

"Take a seat, I'll be right back." she said as soon as we got to her room.

I looked around. Her room was painted baby pink and it had dark pink stripes. There were posters of some boybands such as Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Nirvana, U2 like any other teenager's room. Small and medium photo frames were also there in the computer table.