xi

| Y/N pov |

"What do you want?" I said to the tall beauty standing before me through greeted teeth.

"I just want to help you." She updated blatantly.

"I don't need your help."

"Trust me, you do."

"Just go away from here, Bella." I spat. "You're annoying me."

She marched rapidly towards me. "Stop being so stubborn, Y/N. I know you love her and I know how much hurt you are. I'm just here to help you. We need to show her what she's missed. We need her to know that she's lost the gem just for a stupid bet you moron !"

"And how do I know I can trust you?" I yelled back. "How do I know it's not one of you and your friends' bet again?"

"I know how you feel and that's completely natural, but trust me, please." She said looking mildly at me with her ocean blue eyes.

I inspected her carefully and asked, "What's your plan anyways?"

"We're gonna make her jealous," she said with a mischievous smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"And how do you know that's gonna work?"

"Don't be silly. Anyone will be jealous to see you with me because who wouldn't? I mean look at me, I'm just that flawless." She said flipping her hair dramatically.

That was true tho. No one can deny the fact that she was, in fact, flawless.

But, she was nothing compared to Kendall.

Seeing me roll my eyes she laughed out loud and said, "Chill, I was kidding," and I gave her a 'I-been-knew' look.

"But seriously it's the best idea I'm telling you."

I nodded my head and suddenly felt Bella wrap her arms around my neck.

"Put your arms around my waist and kiss me." she demanded.

"What?!" I practically screamed. "Are you crazy?"

"Just trust me and do as I say," she said in a hurry.

I gave her a quizzical look and leaned in to kiss her.

Our lips connected and started to move in sync but I felt nothing. It was nothing to the kisses I've shared with her. No butterflies in the stomach, no spark. Just a plain kiss.

After awhile, we broke apart and she wiped her lips with the back of her hand and the all of a sudden I felt someone grab Bella by her wrist, freeing her away from me and pulling her to somewhere. When I tried to take a good look of who it was, I realized it was Kendall pulling Bella away and soon they disappeared out of my sight.

***

|kendall pov|

"What do you think you're doing?" I shouted at Bella, pushing her to one of the bookshelves of the library.

"What?" she gave me a look as if she knew nothing.