Is This Really Happening?

So after Chanyeol left I bought the beanie and went to meet up with Kim and Nina. We were pretty hungry so we went to buy food at the airport and got our luggage. Kim went to get some kimchi and other stuff for us and Nina went to get fro-yo for us and then we would all meet up over at a table at the food court while I went to get some drinks at the starbucks area. Yumm. :)

Then I saw a familiar dude standing in front of me and tapped him and said so we meet again huh? with a chuckle and smile. He turns around and it was Chanyeol.

"Oh heyy Cerena."

"Hola. You getting some starbucks too?"

"Yeah for me, Sehun, and Luhan."

"Oh cool."

He ordered and then I ordered next and then he handed the cashier his credit card and ended up paying for mines too.

"Thanks. But you didn't need to pay for me. I'm not poor."

"What's wrong with a friend of yours just being nice and paying for the others drinks?" While he teased me.

"Well thanks for being my friend and a gentleman."

I walked away and said goodbye to Chanyeol and told him to say Hi to Sehun and Luhan for me. Then I met with Kim and Nina and just ate until we were all done.

- Chanyeol's P.O.V -

It's good to be nice once in a while. And Cerena is really pretty and nice. I should have asked for her number but it would be so awkward if I did since we just met.

I went over to our table and I saw Sehun and Luhan.

"Hyung what took you so long?" Sehun then took his drink and messed with my hair.

"Thanks Chanyeol." Luhan just wanted to sleep.

"Oh yeah it's just this I just met. her name is Cerena and she wanted to say hi to you guys."

Sehun then put his arm around me.

"So you met a girl huh?" I knew Sehun was teasing me.

"Who's the lucky girl Chanyeol.?" Luhan said with a "face."

"Stop you guys she's just a friend. She's right over there." I pointed and then I saw them staring like they found gold.

"Did you get their numbers????!!!!!" They screamed at me. My guess is that they were falling for Cerena and her friends.

"No. She would've thought I would be weird since we just met besides she wouldn't like a guy like me." I sighed and rememebered it's not possible since she doesn't even know I'm an idol.

"Come on let's talk to them." Sehun grabbed me and Luhan pushed me from my back walking towards Cerena and her friends.

"Hi Cerena I'm Sehun." Sehun waved at Cerena.

She looked awkwarded out but then she looked at me and smiled. I turned away so she wouldn't know I was turning red.

"Hi. Nice to meet you Sehun and Luhan." Cerena said to them and greeted them.

"These are my friends Kim and Nina."

They then said hello.

When I looked at Sehun and Luhan. Sehun looked like he was drooling over Kim and Luhan was about to flirt with Nina.

I then just sat with Cerena and chatted with her.

"Hey umm.. I was wondering if we could get your guys' numbers?" Luhan asked while putting his hand behind is neck.

*IS THIS DUDE CRAZY OR WHAT??!?!*

"Oh sure." I was surprised they said sure. Sehun got Kim's number and Luhan got Nina's number and Cerena handed me her number. I was so happy. But would she ever fall for me? *sighs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Guys. Here the next update. Hope you enjoyed it. LOL. :3