Why am I like this?

~ Chanyeol's P.O.V ~
[ RECAP ]
okay so I'm letting all this sink in my head now. basically what happened was Luhan confessed and asked out Nina and Sehun did as well.

then poof. out of nowhere Cerena, Nina, and Kim got another huge surprise. their childhood friend, Justin Siu is here to visit for awhile. huh.

[ BACK ON TRACK NOW ]

Ever since Justin entered the room Cerena and Justin would not stop talking. well I guess if he came to visit then they would want to catch up right? but why does it hurt so much.

I was bummed so I went outside for some fresh air.

~ Suho's P.O.V ~
I'm so happy for Luhan and Sehun. they both got their girls. and now it's only Chanyeol to confess. while I was talking with the other members I saw Chanyeol suddenly walk out the room looking stressed. maybe I should talk to him.

I followed Chanyeol out of the room.

"Hey Chanyeol-Ah. you alright??"

"I'm fine. don't worry about it," he said. aiya this dude.

"You're obviously not fine if you are holding your chest like that. are you in pain somewhere???"

"No I'm good," he said snatching his hand away from his chest into his pocket.

"don't be so stubborn. tell me what going on."

"It's just-... it hurts Suho-ah.." he looks so depressed, I could tell he's hurt.

"What hurts?"

"... Cerena.." the more he's talking about this the more he looks hurt.

"Is it because she's hanging out with Justin??"

"Yeah... she looks so happy and they've hanging out this whole time since he came to visit.." Chanyeol is really hurt oh my goodness.

"you should just go in and talk to them," well of course it would just be Cerena and Justin talking since I mean, Kim and Nina got confessed to and they're dating Sehun and Luhan, of course they would hangout with just each other. But Chanyeol..

"I want to but also scared to.."

"Chanyeol-ah. you are a good guy. Just go for it. Nothing bad will happen. Trust me on that okay??" I really hope I'm any help to him.

"Suho, thank you, I really appreciate that.. but- " right before he could finish his sentence I just couldn't take it.

"Chanyeol-ah. I'm sorry," I said, he looked at me confused.

I grabbed his hand and barged back into the room. And I walked straight up to Cerena and Justin whiling dragging Chanyeol along as well.

"Hey Cerena. You're soooo mean, you haven't even introduced us yet," I said smiling.

"Oh my goodness!! Suho, Chanyeol I'm so sorry!! Uh- Justin this is Suho and this is Chanyeol," she said whiling pointing at us.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys," he said smiling at us bringing his hand out of his pocket to give us a hand shake.

"Hey," Chanyeol says without even wanting to shake his hand. I'm not letting this dude become rude now, nope nope nope, you are not going to get a bad first impression now Chanyeol-ah. I grabbed his hand and put his hand into Justin's hand.

"Sorry Chanyeol is a bit shy," and of course Chanyeol looks at me surprised.

"Oh it's okay haha," then I shake his hand and then I see Chanyeol walking away and going straight to Baekhyun, aiya this guy.