Its A Miracle!

~Kim's P.O.V~

When we reached the hospital they took Cerena and Nina in a check up room to see what injuries were caused and how harmed they are. We all are waiting outside until the doctor came out.

"I can't believe this all happened." Luhan said while tears run down his face.

"It'll be okay. " I said while patting his back.

"Thanks Kim." He smiled at me then and felt better.

Then the doctor came out. We ran up to him and asked about Cerena and Nina. He said that Nina is fine just a little blood loss and Cerena is still unconscious and she has pneumonia so she has to take medicine and stay in the hospital for two weeks until her pneumonia goes away.

From hearing that it scared me and it made me worry a lot. We asked the doctor if we could go in and see them. And he said we were able to. So when we walked in Nina was sleeping and Cerena is unconscious. I saw Luhan holding Nina's hand and crying. And Chanyeol was doing the same but to Cerena.

Hopefully they'll wake up soon we all are so worried about them.

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~

I can't believe JiHyun went this far just to get Cerena away from me. I held Cerena's hand and kept saying to myself I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. Next thing you know I'm crying. I guess I really do love her. She means so much to me.

Then it was midnight and the doctor said we had to leave because the hospital visiting hour is ending now. We thanked the doctor and decided to come back tomorrow. We took Kim back to their house and went back to our place.

~NEXT DAYY~

"Yah! Chanyeol-Ah!! Woke up dummy!!" I opened my eyes to see who it was and it was Kai.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo Kai." I was rubbing my eyes so I could see clearly.

"Get up already.!" Kai jumped on me. This little kid.

"Okay okay. I'm getting up."

"Hurry up."

Kai went out my room and I did my daily routine and I couldn't stop thinking about Cerena and how's she doing. After I changed I went downstairs and saw all the EXO members.

"Hey Chanyeol is finally finished!" Luhan said while pointing at me.

"Eat your breakfast." D.O said while handing me a plate with pancakes.

"Looks good thanks Kyungsoo.!"

"Hey so how are you feeling?" Sehun asked while putting his arm over my shoulder.

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"I mean about Cerena idiot!" He yelled so loud everyone heard.

"Who's Cerena Chanyeol?" Suho asked while raising his eyebrows at me.

"Does our Chanyeol have a crush on Cerena?" Kris said while crossing his arms.

"Oh shut up you guys. I don't like her.. I... L-Lo-"I was cut off by Baekhyun.

"CHANYEOL LOVES CERENA?! OMG."

Everyone started looking me until I answer.

"Okay okay you guys got me. Yes I do like her but I know she won't like me back and right now she's in the hospital because of JiHyun."

"UGHHH that girl is so evil and a diva." Xiumin said while rolling his eyes.

"What happened?" Lay asked while tilting his head.