Its Time.

"The plan is..." Luhan said. But right when he was about to tell me he said.

"You'll see." And then he ran out the room into the gym.

"YAH LUHAN-AH." I chased after him.

{ We're both finished changing by the way. }

I chased him and then got tired so we stop and just changed the topic.

~ Cerena's P.O.V ~
I'm at the 5th period class, history with Kim and Sehun. They would be so cute together. I would always tease Kim whenever Sehun isn't with us or he isn't looking. She turns red and gets so quiet I find it so funny and cute of her.

And as usual I was basically alone then since Sehun and Kim are lovebirds. But oh well I'm happy for them and I hope they get together soon. ^-^ I then realized that only me and Sehun know about Luhan's proposal plan. So I called Kim over to tell her before class started.

"Hey Kim I need to tell you something. Can we talk?" Sehun heard of course and so he gave me that you-going-to-tell-her look. And I nodded.

"Sure." We went out of the classroom. And I explain the plan to her.

Then after I finished explaining she starts fangirling and screaming so happily. When I look at the classroom window that showed us in the hallway, I saw Sehun look our direction laughing.

"Oh my goodness Kim. Haha. I know it's so cute. But we need to play it off."

"Hehe okieeee"

The bell rang and we quickly ran back to our seats. After the class was over the teacher announced us having a test this Friday and it will be at least 50% of our grade.

Wait.... It's Wednesday!!!! WE ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS TO STUDY??? Oh my goodness!!! Ahahahahhaaaa. This is going to drive me crazy.!!

But you know what. No. I can't think about that too much right now. It's a special day today.

I was walking with Kim to music class now. And it's kinda odd. I passed by JiHyun in the hallway and she walked up to us and gave me a note. o.o that's weird. What is it this time.???

Before opening the note we quickly ran to the music room to read it while sitting down. Kim and I exchanged looks and then opened the note.

"Well. Chanyeol obviously loves you a lot. You can have him. But. I am not letting you go like that. Letting you have a happy ending? Huh. Don't think soft of me. Watch where you go from now on. Stay away from me. I wish you never stepped here in Korea. I'm not letting this slide. Ever."

- JiHyun

Knowing JiHyun I know she means what she says. Then I saw a match thrown at me. I got scared and realized the match landed on the note and it then burned. I bet JiHyun told one of her followers to do that so I wouldn't show anyone else.

This is crazy. Why does she hate me so much.??? Well you know what. I can't think about this right now. It's not the time to. Like I said before. I can't think bad today. I'm not going to be afraid or in a bad mood.

"Cerena? Are you okay?" I turned to see who that was.

It was Chanyeol. Oh yeah he has music class with us. I remember.

"I'm fine. Hey." I smiled and told Kim to just play it off for now. She nodded. The teacher entered and then class has started. We were assigned to pick our own instrument we are good at and we're going to have a concert two weeks from now.!!! Sounds fun.! Wonder what instrument I'll pick.

After the bell rang we all went out of class and Chanyeol walked me to English class where I'll be with Nina and Luhan. Time to me a third wheel again. ;;

"I'll see you after school at your locker?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah that'll be great." I smiled and hugged him.

I entered class and Nina and Luhan wasn't here yet. So I went to my seat and brought out a book to read while I waited.

Few minutes later I saw them both enter the room together laughing. They're so cute. I'm so jealous. But- so happy for them.!! Can't wait until after school.

"Hey guys.!!" I said.

"Hey Cerena.!! You're coming to the dance studio after school with us right?" Nina asked while sitting down next to me.

"Of course. It'll be so fun."

"It sure will. Luhan is going to help me dance haha."

"Ooooo. Lucky. You have a wonderful teacher." I said smirking and nudging her.

She blushed and hid her face by looking down. Haha. So adorable.

--- AFTER SCHOOL ---

Finally school is over.!!! I went out the classroom with Luhan and Nina.

"I'll meet you guys at the front gate." I said while turning to my locker.

"Okay.!!" Nina said waving.

I then went to my locker and I saw Chanyeol there leaning on it listening to music on his phone. I went up to him yanking on earphone out.

"Hey Chanyeol.! ~"

"Oh Cerena. hey!!" he seemed surprised then hugged me tight. he's so warm I feel my cheeks burning. >^< so I hid my face in his chest for awhile.

"hey everything okay??" he said realizing I wouldn't let go.

"Oh no no everything is fine. shall we meet up with Luhan and Nina now??" I asked.

"Haha sure." he said with his cute smile and out of nowhere he grabbed my hand.

"U-Uh It's... crowded I don't want you getting lost." he clarified.

"Oh okay haha." I don't know if he's lying or not but oh well. I grabbed his hand back and clung to his arm. then he looked at me surprised.

"You don't want me getting caught in the crowd right~??" I asked.

he just laughing and looked forward.

once we reached the gate I saw everyone staring and the group too but smirking. those guys. ><

"So should we get going to the studio now?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah I'll drive." Chanyeol insisted. we headed to his car and I say in the passenger seat.

after around 15 minutes of driving we were at the dance studio. and once we walked in right away we started playing music and dancing. and for fun we all decided to learn BTS's I Need U. and it was quite fun. after half an hour of learning that I went to the back room and grabbed a chair and also seeing the rest of the members of EXO.

I told them to get ready. huehue. surprise time. I brought out the chair and put in the middle of the room. and I waved at Sehun to give him his signal. once he saw me he winked. and then turned on EXO-K's Beautiful.

OOOOHHHHH THIS IS SO EXCITING. >~< Headed over to the confused and curious Chanyeol while Luhan tapped Nina's shoulder and told her to sit down on the sit and watch.

~ Chanyeol's P.O.V ~
what is happening????????????

-------------------------------------------
HI EVERYONE. OKAY FIRST THING FIRST. I AM TRULY ABSOLUTELY SORRY!!!!!! I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG. OMG. SO HERES THE UPDATE.

Creating much suspicion. = w =

and after this week school is over for me so I'll have time to make another new update!!~

Like I posted before on my profile. I am also having a surprise for you guys that I have another story coming soon I've been working on. so please support that. and I promise that one will be more organized and active. so sorry again for being so inactive for so many months!!! ~ thank you all so much for your love and support for my story!!!~^^ I really appreciate it.!!^-^