School *sighs*

~Cerena's P.O.V~

I stayed in the hospital for two weeks and my pneumonia is gone but the doctor said just in case make sure to keep warm when cold. I got to go back to school and see Kim, Nina, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Luhan.

When I saw them all ran up to me and asked how I was feeling. And I said I was fine and I was really touched when I knew they were so concerned about me. But anyways I went to my first period and everyone was wondering what happened to me even the teacher.

I just said I was on vacation so nobody would find out anything. But when I saw JiHyun she gave me a death glare like now she might do something even worse to me. I'm actually kinda scared what she'll do next. But then I sat next to Nina. [Oh yeah forgot to tell you guys. JiHyun is in her 1st period sorry.!]

"Hey Cerena what's wrong?" Nina asked looking concerned.

"Ani. I'm fine."

"Chinchaa?? [Really??] Your really okay?"

"Ye~"

"Fine but if your lying to me then your a big meanie. " she said while acting like a little kid.

I giggled and we continued our class.

Once the bell rang I walked out of class and JiHyun was at the door way and stuck her foot out and I tripped. All my books fell to the ground and she didn't do anything just left. Nina came running up to me helping me up and got my stuff for me.

"Gamsahabnida Nina."

"It's fine just be careful okay?"

"Ye." I left to go to my second period class and saw Kim and said hi to her.

"Annyeong Kim."

"Oh Annyeong. Cerena how are you feeling?"

"Good I guess. I feel like JiHyun is still going after me tho. "

"Ugh. She causes so much trouble."

"Yeah tell me about it."

"Haha. So how's your pneumonia?"

"I'm fine now. It's gone away."

~JiHyun's P.O.V~

Ugh I hate that stupid girl Cerena always getting in my way. My main goal is to get rid of her once in for all.!!!!!! She's so irritating and will not get away from my Chanyeol.

I went to my second period which I have with Chanyeol alone. luckily. I then approached him.

"Heyy Chanyeol."

"Ugh get away from me." I don't take no front answer. But that was mean.

"Aww why so mean."

"YOU KIDNAPPED CERENA AND NEARLY KILLED HER.!!!!" That was super mean and he yelled it so loud everyone heard and looked at me.

"Calm down Chanyeol I--" I was cut off.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN YOU EVIL DIVA." I started to cry and ran out the classroom.

Why does he care so much about her? Why is she so important to him. I just want him all to myself.! And no one is going to take him away from me.!!!! No one.!!!!!!!!!!

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~

I can't believe JiHyun tried to sound all innocent to me after what she did to Cerena and the others. I am so mad I yelled so loud at her cause I was so mad. And she tried to play it off like nothing happened. I just want her to get out of my life and leave.!

I saw her running out the classroom and everyone was gasping and talking. I was so pissed I didn't even care what others thought. The teacher came in and the class started. After that class was over and then my 3rd period ended it was time for lunch. Yay.! I'm starving. I saw Cerena, Nina, Kim, and the rest of them. They just got their lunches and started walking to their table.

I was about to walk up to them but then once Cerena and them walked past JiHyun she stuck her foot out and since Luhan was last and behind them all with Nina he tripped and landed on Nina and then Nina landed on Sehun. Sehun landed on Kim. And then Kim landed on Cerena. They tumbled down like dominos. they covered in drinks and food.

I quickly ran up to them and helped them up. They were all soaking wet. I walked up to JiHyun and yelled once more.

"JIHYUN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE SO ANNOYING AND SELFISH AND IRRITATING.!!!! JUST GET OUT OF M--" I was cut off and felt someone tug my sleeve and I turned around and saw Cerena was crying.

"Chanyeol it's okay. You'll cause a scene." She whispered to me.

"Just forget it. I-It's f-f-i--" she stopped talking and started falling. I caught her and felt blood falling out the back of her head. We all panicked and I carried her bridal style to the nurses office. And she said she covered up the wound and said to take her home. Kim went to the office to tell the principal and the principal excused us all.

I drove her to her house and put her in her bed. She had stitches on the back of her head but because of the fall the stitches opened. I call the hospital and asked what to do and they said it shouldn't be very deep because of her stay in the hospital before so we just had to wrap a bandage around her forehead to the back of her head. She was unconscious so I kissed her forehead and prayed for her to be okay.

"I hope she'll wake up soon. " Nina said while playing with her fingers.

"She'll be fine don't worry." Luhan said grabbing her hand.

Kim started crying hoping Cerena will be okay. Sehun hugged her.

I hope she will be okay. I can't take JiHyun any longer. She hurts anyone close to me. It's so irritating. It was late so me, Sehun, and Luhan left their house and went back to our place.

While I was driving Luhan cut off the silence.

"Do you think Cerena will be okay?"

"Of course she will." I had to stay focus since I was driving.

"I feel bad for them since JiHyun won't stop." Sehun said while leaning forward.

"Don't worry guys. She'll be fine. I believe it."

"You really like her don't you Chan-Chan." Luhan said while raising his right eyebrow at me.

"Well yeah.."

"Ouhhhh Chanyeol-hyung has a crush on Cerena.!!!!!" Sehun yelled.

"Shut up you guys.!"

We made it back and went in everyone was sleeping already. We went to our rooms and went to sleep. Or to be more specific went to our rooms and Sehun and Luhan went to sleep. I could barely sleep since I was thinking about Cerena all night.

And then it hit me.

I ran out my room and went in every room and woke everyone and yelled.

"EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. And I'll probably update soon since school is almost over for me. YAY.

Anyways. Vote. Comment. Follow. Thank you everyone and love you guys. Bye. :))