So Far So Good I Guess

After we finished unpacking all of the stuff in the house we are so excited to now explore the completed house.

We all loved it but then my mom told me dad won't be home until next week and today was Sunday.

You know what that means. School is tomorrow. *sighs* I always hated Mondays but here I wonder how different is it here compared to California. Well I guess we will find out tomorrow.

~NEXT DAYYY~

I woke up at 6:00 am as I'm suppose to for school but when I woke up everyone was asleep still. I woke my mom up and she told me school doesn't start until 9:15 here at my school. It was weird because I was the only one who didn't know that.

After that I crawled back in bed and went back to sleep and set my alarm to 7:30. I am so happy school starts later and we get out of school at 2:15.! That's amazing!! It's shorter school hours which means me, Kim, and Nina can hangout more after school.

So I woke up at 7:30 and nobody was awake still. I figure I would do my daily routine and then I'll wake them up when I'm done. I washed my face, brush me teeth, took a shower, and picked my clothes out for school. I wore a beige silkish tank top tucked in with a black skirt with a brown-braided belt in the middle. And with a light gray cardigan with a feather necklace.

After that I went to Nina's room first and she was sound asleep I shook her and she didn't wake up. I poked her face she didn't wake up. So I decided to get a pot and a spoon. And I banged them together like a drum. She jumped up in shock.

"Cerena what are you doing?"

"Wake up Nina it's morning we have school today.!"

"I can see you already finished doing what you needed to so I guess I'll wake up now. But to let you know that's a cute outfit."

"Thanks. Now wake up and get ready. I'll make food for us"

She went to the bathroom and got ready. Now it's Kim's turn to get scared. Since I know she gets scared easily.

I went to her room she was also sound asleep and so I banged the pot as loud as I could.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHA. WHATS GOING ON.?!?!?!?!"

The next thing you know she falls off her bed and I laughed so bad my face turned red like a tomato.

"Yah. That's not funny Cerena."

"Joesonghabnida I couldn't help myself."

"Your so mean. And it's only 8:30"

"Schools starts at 9:15 hurry up and come down stairs so eat. I'll make the food"

"Thanks."

I went down stairs and saw my mom with a cup of coffee. So then I went to the kitchen and made some pancakes and milk.

"OUHHHHH. I smell pancakes.!!!!" Nina yelled and ran downstairs.

I turned around and it was like Nina was drooling over the pancakes. She got a plate and got some pancakes and some spring rolls we had leftover from yesterday.

Then Kim came down like she was about to collapse.

"Good Morning. *yawn*"

"Hey Kim. Pancakes on the table."

She went to get some and went to the couch and watched tv with Nina.

Then it was 8:50. My mom drove us to school and the school looked beautiful like it wasn't even a school. It was an outside school but it looked like a plaza.! The classrooms looked like Cafés and the locker room was 3 stories high so there was stairs and an elevator.!