This is crazy

*beep* *beep* from my phone who is it?

A text from...not Chanyeol but...Luhan?????

Whoa why is he texting me?

"Hey can we talk for a sec?"

I replied "sure what is it?"

"I need some advice." Oh my gosh I thought he was going to ask some personal or something. Thank goodness.

"Okay. What do you need?"

"Let's say I like this girl and I dunno how to express my feelings for her. And I'm afraid she might overreact or ignore me and it will ruin our friendship. What do I do?"

"Well if you don't mind. Who is this girl?" When he said all this I'm curious who is this girl???

"Promise you won't laugh at me or overreact?"

"Of course."

"Well...I might be falling for...Nina... Please don't laugh at me."

AIDHEBQISUCUVWBQJXUCTVBRNYISWBBEFUDBWBWKSIY.!!!!!!!! OMG LUHANNIE LIKES MY BEST FRIEND NINA.!

"OH MY GOSH. That's so cute!!!"

"Aw thanks xD."

"Well definitely you should tell her how you feel."

"But how?"

"I may have an idea. :3"

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~

Today was fun I got to hangout with Cerena and I wonder what will happen next. I dunno if I might even be able to tell her how I feel for her.

I went out my room and wanted to go to the kitchen to get milk but then I passed by Luhan and Baekhyun's room and heard Luhan talking on the phone.

"Your the best Cerena. I'm so glad I have you as a friend. Haha."

Wait what? What was that all about?? What's going on with them? Are they dating? I thought Luhan liked Nina tho. What??? Okay okay I need to calm down.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the milk carton and I went to grab a glass I couldn't focus and dropped it on accident. I heard footsteps running down to the kitchen.

"Chanyeol what are you doing? Are you hurt? What happened?" Luhan said with a worried look. I didn't even want to look at him.

"Chanyeol be more careful will ya. What's going on." Suho said coming towards me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Go sit on the couch and I'll clean up the mess. Okay? And I'll bring your glass of milk." Suho said while grabbing another glass and poured milk and started cleaning the broke glass.

"Gamsahabnida hyung." I went to sit on the couch and then Luhan came and sat next to me.

"Hey you okay?" I didn't want to say anything to him so I stayed quiet.

"Whatever it is you can tell me you know?" Next thing I know I wanted to punch him. But I stayed calm and told him and asked him.

"What were you doing talking to Cerena and acting all sweet and flirty?" When I said that Suho was behind us.

"Wait what?" He then sat next to me too.

"What are you doing about?" Luhan asked looking at me confused.

"Don't act so innocent I heard you guys talking on the phone."

"Oh that. It's not what you think!"

"Then what was it??!!"

"I'm going to go to sleep now. So you two work this out of your own." Suho went up stairs and went to bed.