Whats going on?

"Surprised much?"

"Well yeah. What do you want and why are you here?"

"You read my note right?"

"That was you?" I should have known.

"Duhh."

"Well what do you want? Cause I have nothing to say to you." I was about to walk away until she grabbed my arm.

"Please just hear me out."

I sighed "fine you have 5 minutes."

"I know what I did and you know how much I like you. Why can't you accept that? Why are you always hurting me by hanging out with Cerena? "

"What are you talking about?! Because you irritate me! And you annoy me and stalk me. You hurt every girl I get close to.!"

"Because it hurts me!!"

"So what do I care? You hurt me by hurting the people I care for!!!"

"Fine you want to be that way? Fine. I'll be much more worse than I was before. Cerena will have to watch out." She let go of my arm and left.

I froze and went to my car and saw a note on my wind shield.

This time I'm not going so easy on Cerena. My warning to you. I will hurt her. I hate her guts. If you don't want me to hurt her any longer then quit being her friend and ignore her. If you want to protect her that badly. If you agree to this or want to talk then my number is (•••)•••-••••

-JiHyun

Are you kidding me?!!?!? This girl is nuts. I drove off to visit Cerena at the bubble tea place. Then I saw Luhan, Sehun, Nina, and Kim running up to me.

"Hey Chanyeol-hyung. Can you give us a ride? We walked to school today."

"Fine hop in."

They got in the car and we drove off. When we went to the bubble tea shop we didn't see Cerena yet so we sat at a table and waited.

~Cerena's P.O.V~

I got out of the shower and saw it was 1:30. I dried my hair and got my outfit. I decided to wear light blue jeans and a striped shirt that said Nerd on it. Then I put on a necklace that said dream and put on my glasses. I don't usually wear them but I decided to this time cause I wore my nerd shirt.

My eyesight isn't that bad but I have to have these glasses for reading and stuff so basically 1.25 reading glasses. I got out my house and walk to the bubble tea shop around the corner. I'm so lucky that we live near the school and a bubble tea shop :3

I got out my house and put my earphones on and listened to EXO overdose. When I entered the bubble tea place I saw everyone sitting at a table. They noticed me and waved.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Cerena how are you feeling?" Luhan asked.

"I'm good." I said with a laugh.

I sat next to Chanyeol and we chatted for a while and then went to get some boba.

Kim got bubble tea with boba.

Nina got peach milk tea with boba.

Sehun got bubble tea with boba.

Luhan got mango milk tea with boba.

And me and Chanyeol got Thai tea with boba.

I decided to pay for everyone since I caused so much worrying and trouble for them.