Carter Kane|Fight Scene!

Percy and the shadow of Kronos completely vanished out of sight. I ran forward to where Percy had been standing, "Percy!"
Set laughed, "Missing someone?"
     I turned to Set, my sword drawn, "What did Kronos do with him? And where's Sadie?"
     Set's eyes glowed almost black, "You should worry about yourself, not your sister. Now, Eye of Horus, prepare for death."
     I closed my eyes and focused on my armor; the golden metal molded around me, my wings materialized and my talons grew as sharp as daggers.
     "So," Set tilted his head, "You have new powers to?" His body suddenly grew bigger, "So do I."
Where a man/god had stood, now was a jackal. Not like the kind Sadie is in love with, (Anubis), but more like a blood thirsty dog thing.
     Black jewels lined his golden collar leading up to the head of a jackal. His eyes red, teeth sharp and pointed. Secretly I was scared out of my mind, but who wouldn't be?
     Set snarled, "Death awaits, Horus."
     With that last cheerful word, we were in battle.

(Sorry if this sucks, I really love this movie along with the Kane Chronicles. So I thought, why not combine it? Just so you know, the people in the video look nothing like the characters in the book. XD, just the awesome transforming part. And take out where he yanks out the eyes. Yeesh. So basically just the fighting part. Lol)

      I launched myself forward and smashed Set into one of the columns of the Pyramid. A lot of stone fell from overhead, but that only bounced off of our armor.
     Set opened his mouth impossibly wide and clamped on of my wings in it, throwing me across the room. I managed to gain enough momentum to fly up without crashing into anything.
     "Give up, boy!" Set shouted, grabbing my shoulders and smashing me into the ground, "You've lost."
     "Sure about that?" I kicked my feet forward and punched him hard in the snout.
Well done, Horus congratulated.
     Set roared in fury and shot at me with such force, we were both pulverized through the wall and out onto the sandy dunes. At lease we were in open air.
     I opened my wings and flew high into the sky, Set screaming, "Come back down here and fight!"
     I shrugged, "You asked for it."
     Folding my wings in, I dove straight towards Set. Pulling my fist back, I punched as hard as my body would allow me to.
     A huge cloud of sand blew up on all sides of us, making it impossible to see. Even though people said Horus' eyes were flawless, they didn't work so well in sand.
     Set growled with laughter, "Done fighting yet, Horus?"
     A claw grabbed my wing and pinned it uncomfortably behind my back, "I have to say, you put up a pretty good fight."
     He flipped my wing around and flung me backwards, "You were a good opponent, boy!"
     My armor dissolved and I was just Carter Kane again. My arm hurt, my face was burned, and I felt like my head would burst from all the magic I was exerting.
     Set transformed back into his godly form, "But you lost."
     I spat some sand out of my mouth and drew my sword out, my own mind and Horus' speaking on unison, "One can lose a battle of strength, but not a battle of will."
     I threw my sword.
     Set tilted his head, "You missed."
     Horus and I grinned, "We never miss, Redface."
     The sword suddenly changed direction like a boomerang and glowed a brilliant gold, just as it slashed right through Set's body.
     Where he had been standing just a few seconds ago, lay a pile of sand.
     "We did it?" I asked, holding my breath.
Yes, Horus announced, We have vanquished the god of evil into the Duat.
     "Good," I smiled a little hysterically, "We win, desert!"
     With that, I fell in a heap, completely exhausted from the fight.
                               ***
"Hey, Chicken Warrior! Get up!"
I opened my eyes, "Sadie?"
Blonde hair with red streaks brushed out of my face, "Yes brother, I'm here."
I rubbed my eyes and sat up, "You better not be a mirage or something."
SLAP.
"Ow! What was that for?!"
Sadie smirked and helped me up, "Come on, your friends are in the Pyramid."
To my utter astonishment, the whole thing wasn't torn apart by my battle with Set. Everything seemed to have repaired itself.
Percy was standing in the corner with Annabeth looking bloody and worn, but happy.
Sadie pulled me towards them, "Come on, do it."
Annabeth and Percy looked at me, exchanging glances, "What?" Annabeth asked.
"Thanks for your help, guys," I muttered, "I couldn't have done it without you."
Percy burst out laughing, "Are you kidding me? This mission was awesome! Other than some . . . threats and stuff, but other than that, it was great!"
Annabeth smiled, "We're glad to have helped. And thank you, Carter for helping Percy out."
Sadie sighed, "All right, that's enough of the mushy stuff. We gotta get back to our camps/mansions."
"Wait, what about Amos and the others?" I asked.
"Back at Brooklyn House," Sadie said, "The enchantment that was holding us in the Duat is broken, and the others should be back at the house with no memory of what happened."
I looked a Percy, "Riiight, sounds great Sadie."
Percy held up his hands, "I think we can get to Camp alone. I don't want anything to do with Carter's traveling ways."
Annabeth laughed, "Yeah, we'll see you some other time."
Sadie turned and raised her hand, where the air in front of her rippled into swirling sand, "Let's go brother dear."
She hopped through. I turned back to Percy, "Until next time, Jackson."
Percy saluted, "Until next time, Horus."
I stepped through the portal.