Percy Jackson|Home Sweet Home

Let me just say, that was an adventure that I was not wanting to take again for a very long time.
     After Carter and Sadie left through the portal, Annabeth and I had to make the long journey back to Camp the old fashioned stile.
Two boat rides later, (and a very muched forced plane ride) we arrived at Camp Halfblood. It was more welcoming then ever, given the circumstances.
Chiron and some of the others greeted us at the gates, but I hurried away to my cabin. I needed time to think about what had happened. So I let Annabeth do the explaining.
The things that Kronos had shown me were haunting. My heart was so heavy, it was a miracle that I didn't scream my head off back at the Pyramid.
I sat on my bed and saw the faces of my mother and Annabeth, telling me how I had failed them, and let the world fall. Something had broken inside of me at that moment, and I wasn't sure if I could fix it again.
I got up and watched outside the window, seeing the lake stretch across the Camp grounds. It was good to be back in my safe cabin, but like I said, something was missing, and I didn't my know what.
"Percy! Come on!" Grover shouted from the lakeside, waving.
I waved back and sighed sadly, "Coming!"
As I made my way to the lake, I felt a little happier, but one question was still nagging at me.

Was Kronos gone for good?

Hey guys! Sorry this one was a little shorter than the rest, but I'm planning on making a second book. Depending on how many people like it and view it.
Could use some ideas on the next book though, I'm all ears!

-The Flash