Question Four

What do you miss most about the relationship?

Tyler and Josh:

"Just being able to brag that you were my boyfriend."

"Seriously?" Josh rolled his eyes.

"I am serous!" Tyler laughed. "I mean look at you. You're hot as hell. Your eyes, your smile, your body. And then look at me-"

"You're gorgeous." He finished for him.

"Yeah right. I look like a potato."

"A baked potato with butter and cheese and sour cream and bacon bits."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." He chuckled. "I didn't eat today."

"Why didn't you eat today?"

"I woke up so late! You know how I am. Even an earthquake couldn't shake me from my sleep. And then I had this interview to go to-"

"For a job?"

"No for a music school."

"No way. How do you think you did?"

"I- good. I don't know."

"I'm so proud of you, dude!" He reached over to pat his hand that was resting on the table.

"Thanks."

"Oh shit. You're supposed to answer."

"Oh yeah." He seemed to remember where they were. "I just miss you."

Pete and Patrick:

"I miss your sense of humor." Patrick turned to the camera. "He can make me laugh about anything. Literally, he's the funniest person in the world."

"I should get my own Comedy Central show or something."

"He really should!" His eyes were on Pete again. "You should. Even when I was pissed at you, you made me laugh. Sometimes when I'm stressed I just think of how you could tell me a story or a joke and help me relax or something."

"I still could!" Pete offered. "You can call me up anytime you need to smile."

Patrick's smile dropped slightly. "That's really nice of you."

"Well I'm a nice guy."

"What do you miss about me?"

"Your voice. You have the most soothing voice. The same way my jokes relax you, your voice relaxes me. You just talk and I feel stress leaving my body."

"Aw."

"When you're not yelling."

"Of course."

"Your entire voice changes when you're mad about something. It's like a tiny demon sits on hour tongue.

"I get it, Pete"

Sarah and Meagan:

"What do I miss most?" She tasted the question on her tongue. Frowning at the flavor. "I can't think of something I miss at all."

"You're an asshole."

"You miss something about me?" Her eyes lowered is disbelief.

"Duh."

"Yeah, like what?"

"Like your banana pancakes."

"Really?" She tilted her head. "I didn't even know you liked them."

"Uh, they were delicious." Meagan smacked her lips. "I'm pretty sure Jack Johnson wrote that song about yours specifically."

She tried to smother the smile threatening to show. "I guess all your pasta dishes weren't terrible."

Meagan didn't bother hiding her smile. "Even the vegan spaghetti?"

Sarah rolled her eyes but her expression was soft. "Even the vegan spaghetti."

Ryan and Brendon:

"The sex." They spoke in unison.

"He is..." Brendon's eyes traveled over him. "Well endowed. And Ryan might be sort of square, but not in bed. He was always willing to experiment."

"I had to be to keep you happy. You were insatiable." Ryan reminded him. Brendon chuckled. "I never had to wonder if he was in the mood." He told the cameraman. "Because he always was. Any and everywhere."

"You're embarrassing me." His face was bright red.

"And his mouth." He closed his eyes for a few seconds. "Your mouth is not of this world. You have a fucking gift."

"Oh my god!" Brendon buried his face in his hands. "Stopppp."

"Don't even get me started on the sounds."

"Ryan!" His tone was sharp.

"I was only teasing. I wouldn't get that personal. I just like to see you blush."

He was rewarded with a deeper shade to his cheeks.