Chapter 3

You walked out the classroom and Continue walking towards the canteen.

You walk downstairs and saw him with his friends walking Upstairs.

"Oh! It's Minah! Anyeong Minah!"

Jimin Said.

"ohh. Anyeongi-Haseyo Sunbaenims!"

You bowed at them.

"Yah yah yah.. Don't call us sunbae. Just call us oppa."

Jungkook said to you.

"Ah Nae oppa. Uh.  i will be going now Oppas"

You bowed again at them and was about to Walked out but they stopped you But Taehyung just stood there blankly Staring at all of you.

"Minah.. Are you going to the canteen?? Uh can we join you If you don't mind?"

Suga asked seriously.

"Uhh.. I-"

You cutted of by Taehyung's words.

"I don't want to! If you Hyungs are going with her. just go, i hate it, Besides i don't want to eat in the same table with a No brain girl in Class F."

Taehyung Blankly said in front of all of you.

"yah taehyungah ! Your attitude!"

Rapmonster shouted at him.

"You're So mean!! I knew i'm not smart! I knew i am in the Worst Section! But please! Don't be so mean at us! You didnt understand us! Right! You are Genius! You are Handsome! You are at the Star section! But you think You are that perfect!?? Your Not!! You Don't Have a Heart! You don't have a Respect! You are so mean!!!"

You shouted while crying.

You run outside the Building and walks to the C.R.

You burst out Crying in the front of the mirror.

"Well well well! It's Minah! Jeon minah! The one who Flirting to our Oppas and Who shouted at My Taehyung oppa. You are the one who are mean!"

Tiffany Shouted behind you.

You avoid her. You are just staring at the sink while crying.

"yahh... You still Avoiding me!? Huh.. Girls! Pour her!"

Tiffany Comanded in her Friends.

They poured you a Hot water. Not managed really hot but it was hot enough to Hurt your skin.

You satted down Screaming because of hurt.

"That was for Flirting of our oppas and also for shouting at my Taehyung. Then.. See you soon! Class F minah!"

She teased you before Walking out the C.R.

You Eyes Blured out and didnt see anything.

--------------------------

End of the Third Chapter!
i will update maybe tomorrow the next chapter.