Chapter five

"Are you sure? Do I know your sister?"

"No, but she is your size so we will need her, but I don't know if I can......"

"You are talking to the number one most sneakiest person in the world. You ring her, let me deal with the rest. Oh, and does she have those, what are they called? Heels?"

"Yeah. We better go now." He said. I nodded and grabbed an art pad, a couple of brushes, coloured pencils and led pencils. I carried them in a black case.

I locked the door and popped my keys into my shirt pocket. As I walked through the halls, boys became confident talking to me.

"Hey, Abigail. See you at dinner!"

"Ok, Michael!"

"Hey, Hunter! Welcome to the team!"

"Thanks Ash. Hey! Luke, I see you have no shirt on!"

"Like what you see, Ab?"

"Sure, whatever you say. Cal! What are you doing?"

"Hey! I'm in the choir. Don't judge me! Welcome to rugby!" I smiled at everyone's comments, but to come back to harsh reality, I wasn't here to make friends. I'm here to find the fairies and recover them.

"Now class, we......" I knocked on the door as Dane just walked in. "Ahhhhh. Nice to see you, Abigail, but you are completely out of uniform!"

"Well, if you call wearing the uniform that everyone else is wearing not uniform then I guess you are right." I sighed, walking in.

"What did you say? Speak up lass. If you are going to be a bitch then act like one!" When I realised that it meant female dog, I straightened my posture and spoke up.

"I said nothing, Sir. Carry on teaching. I will just observe until we know what we are doing."

"Okay, miss Hunter. Sit up the back next to Nick. I'm sure you two will along since you are both in the rugby team."

"I only got here today and I was already on the rugby team because of my strength, sir. That means I could beat any boy here in rugby." I said under my breath.

I sat next to the boy. He mustn't of been here this morning because I didn't see him in sport. I kicked my feet up on the table and leaned back.

"Now, class. Back to what I was saying. This is how you shade in darkened areas, shadow shadows, blah blah blah blah." by the time class was finished, I was determined to kill him when I finished my mission.

"Um, Abigail. May I see you now?"

"Sure, sir. Bye Nick!"

"Bye Abs! See you tonight!"

"You too! So, sir. What's up?"

"Now, you must be a rebellious teen,"

"Oh, sir, I'm not a teen,"

"I don't care, any way. There is something strange going on here in the school. I want you to go around for the school newspaper. Will you be our school journalist?"

"Yes, sir! I always wanted an extra curricular activity. I will start tomorrow. See you Friday!" I said, running out before he said anything else. Dane was around the corner.

"My sister said that she will be in the hedges behind the school so use your sneaky skills to go and get her stuff. Then, tomorrow at five am she will e back to come get them again."

"Okay, so what time is it now?"

"5:30."

"Okay, I will go now. Wait, are we all walking?"