Chapter sixteen

I woke up to the sound of Justin Bieber. I groaned.

"Turn that shit off," I whispered, trying to get my head up. I saw that Dane was sleeping so I took a look around. I haven't had a really good week have I? Since Dane was sleeping all the way across the room to me, I decided to detach myself and turn off the shit music myself.

"That's better. You know, Dane. Maybe you should listen to better music," he didn't stir. "Dane I'm breaking up with you." still nothing. "Dane, my mother is back and she is going to kill you." That got him up.

"Red? Is this a dream?" he stood up so that he was a few centimetres taller than me. "Oh, Red!" he exclaimed and picked me up by the waist. Holding me close.

"I thought I lost you." He whispered into my hair. "They put you on life support."

"Yeah yeah. I woke up to Justin Bieber music. Never play that crap again." I whispered back. He put me down and stepped back. Hands on his hips.

"Now, if we are going to date then we have to lay down some ground rules."

"Whatever, hot shot. Wow! Look at all these flowers. They are so beautiful. How long was I out?"

"Well, firstly you blacked out, then you had to go into surgery, then you went into a coma. So about four months." My eyes widened.

"That long? I have to go back. I...."

"Have to see how the boys are doing? Well, everyone is still in school, but most of them got careers while you were out. Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke went off and made a band called 5 seconds of summer, Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn also made a band called One direction.

The following people are now in youtube. Alfie is PointlessBlog and he is now dating a fellow 'youtuber' named Zoella or Zoe, Casper is now dicasp, Joey is the same name, Joe is now ThatcherJoe and is doing youtube with his sister and yeah, I think that's it. I could go on forever if I tell you everyone."

"Wow. Youtube hey? I would rather hunting over youtube. Which reminds me. I have to tell you my dream,"

*flash back*

Where am I? I was in a white room. I could only just hear voices.

"Red. Red. It's your mother. We are needing you to go into a vampire academy. So that you can kill all students."

"But mum, I could always just kill them off from the bushes."

"Whatever. Use your training students. Now, wake up."

"But...."

"Baby, baby, baby, ohhhhh...."

"What?"

*end of flashback*

"So at least I can say that he saved my life." I giggled.

"True."

"So, are you seriously a...."

"There's nothing wrong with it...." he pouted at me.

"Don't use that puppy dog look on me."

"What about this one?" he shifted into a wolf.

"Stop. Now come on. We need the school to start training again. Nice birthmark. Must run in the family." I laughed at his heart shaped birthmark on his side.

Dane growled at me and shifted again. "Shut up, Ridinghood." he snarled.

"Come on." I quickly got changed, checked out and left.

*a few hours later because they're walking*

"I'm so out of shape," Dane complained every minute.

"Oh shut up! You have abs of steel." I poked his stomach and walked into the border.

"I know that, but....."

"RED!" I heard someone shout. Alfie. He looked like he was video blogging with a camera. He ran up to me and hugged me.

"Alfie, I've missed you. What on earth are you doing?"

"Well, there is thing on the Internet called 'youtube' I thought that I could give it a go."

"So you are video blogging,"

"It's vlogging, Red."

"Well, put it away because we have something special we have to do."

"Ok." he turned off his canon I think it was called. Or did he call it a camera? I don't know.

I gathered up the whole school.

"Boys! Boys! Quiet down. Ok, so you guys know how to shoot arrows, now we are going straight for knife throwing. So watch my arm. It has to be straight then curl back like you are throwing a dart, but pull your arm over your head and throw." I threw the knife and it hit the target.

"Woah!" I heard Caspar shout.

"I know right?"