Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The next morning:

The sun shining through the cracks in the window. The shades partially opened just enough to see the birds chirping. White, yellow, blue and red birds sitting on a branch singing their song in a magnificent way.

I turned to face him, the most amazing man ever, the love of my life. He opened his amazing blue eyes, looked at me and said "Good morning beautiful! So, how about breakfast in bed? Pancakes with ruby red strawberries? Sound good?"

The second I heard ruby red strawberries I was in! They're my favorite and he knew that!

He got up and said "No coming downstairs. It's a surprise."

Waiting anxiously in bed, wondering what could be the surprise he already told me what he was doing.

After about twenty minutes, he came upstairs with a tray and said "Heart shaped pancakes, a red rose, a box of jewelry and ruby red strawberries." He said it fast so I wouldn't hear the part about the box of jewelry.

I looked up slowly, opened the box of jewelry and was amazed by the gold heart necklace and when I picked it up I saw there was something written on the back so I read it out loud "I love you, not for who you are but for who I am when I'm with you." He knew that was one of my favorite quotes.

I looked up again and he said "Alexis, you know it's true. I love you with all my heart. I was gonna wait to give you this until your birthday next week but I felt like this was an appropriate time." He laughed than kissed me.

Comment what you think is gonna happen with this soon to be family.

---------

Thanks for reading. I'll have more soon. Follow and vote!