Chapter 11

Chapter 11

2 months later....

It was a week until my wedding day and I was completely freaking out. I have my dress fitting again today with all my bridesmaids. I really hope it still fits. I'm only like 6 and a half months pregnant and I'm already as big as a house.

Looking in the mirror as I got out of the shower telling myself I was huge a set of familiar hands wrapped around my waist. "You're beautiful stop looking in the mirror!" Chase said.

"I am huge, can't you see. I honestly don't understand how you can still wrap your arms around me." Pregnancy hormones make my emotions jump from one to the other I hate it!

"Are you kidding Alexis? You could literally be as big as Texas and I will still wrap my arms around you." Chase said. He started sending kisses down my neck making my body shiver in response.

I turned around to meet his lips softly. The phone rang interrupting the whole moment.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes to pick you up for the fitting." My friend Julie was picking me up for the fitting.

"That was Julie, she's gonna be here in 20."

"Than you better get dressed. I'll go make you something to eat before you go. Can't have you or my baby passing out from hunger." Chase said with a smile on his face. I kissed him before he left the room.

That night I was surprised by Chase. He made my favorite for dinner. His Mac and cheese. He told me to sit on the couch and start eating while he got a movie from the shelf for us to watch. We ended up watching the breakfast club. He knows it's my favorite movie on the planet.

It was late so we both went upstairs when I saw a light coming from our room.

-------

Thanks for reading guys sorry it took me so long to update I've been a bit busy. Hope you like this chapter.