Chapter 12

Chapter 12

As I walked towards our room I saw a light peeking through the door. As I walked towards it Chase quickly covered my eyes with his hand and said "no peeking". As we walked in the room he said "Ok, now you can open," I opened my eyes to see the room filled with aromas that made my nerves tingle. There were red rose petals layed all over the floor that made a trail onto the bed.

I turned around and Chase immediatly cupped my cheek in his hand. I leaned my face into his softly as he stroked my hair as he leaned in for a kiss. He had shivers go through my body as he touched my skin. When his hand touched mine, it was like he was touching every nerve that made my heart skip a beat.

________

One week later.....

I was getting anxious. I haven't seen Chase all night. I hate that dumb tradition that says you can't see the bride before the wedding. Who made up that stupid rule anyway? I miss him so much and it's only been 18 hours since I last saw him, since I last felt his touch on my body.

"Lexi! The hair dresser's here. Come down stairs so she can do your hair." My friend Alison said, who is also my maid of honor. "Coming Ally! be there in a minute!" I yelled down the stairs.

I slid into my dress after my hair and makeup were done. It has a sweetheart neck line with a diamond studded belt at the waist. Thankfully my baby bump isn't that big yet so I can wear the belt but the corset was definetly out of the question.

I walked into the hall with Chase on my arm. God I missed him so much, I don't ever want to let go. My mom came rushing towards me crying "My baby's getting married today. You look gorgeous sweety!" she said. "Thanks mom, where's daddy?" I said. "He's by the food, I guess the ride from the hotel to here was too long for him." My mom said.

I walked towards my dad to see him. I haven't seen him in so long. I missed him alot. "Hey Daddy!" I said with tears streaming down my face. "Well this can't be my beautiful daughter can it?" He said in shock.

--------------

sorry I haven't been updating so often. comment and vote and follow and send me some input. dont be a silent reader.