Chapter 10

Chapter 10

4 months later...

"I can't believe I am going to be 6 months pregnant in all my wedding photos."

"Don't worry babe. The wedding is next week and you will look more beautiful than ever. I promise you that. " Chase said.

"I can't wait to see my mom. I miss her so much. I can't believe she moved to Boca. She said she would never move there. She says it makes her feel old being around people her age."

"You have to promise you'll take it easy this week Alexis. Okay? when your mom comes she can take care of everything until the wedding. I'm going to pick her up from the airport tomorrow." It's a good thing she won't be jet lagged from flying from Florida to New York otherwise I'd have one cranky mom.

I wanted to go with Chase to pick up my mom but he said that since we had a prenatal checkup for the baby that day he wanted me to stay in bed and take it easy. I was actually relieved because I was feeling a little tired lately. I'm actually half hoping my mom stays until after the baby's born to teach me everything she knows.

I heard the door slam and a voice. It was too low to hear exactly what was being said but I could tell it was my mom. I ran downstairs, well as fast as I could, and gave my mom a huge hug! Chase joined in on the hug.

All of a sudden I lost my balance for a second. I guess it was the excitement. I was hoping Chase didn't see but of corse he did.

"What was that Alexis? lets go back to bed." I loved him for being so protective but I was as big as a house and wasn't in the mood for being told what to do.

"I'm fine! I just lost my balance. I don't want to go back to bed. I've been there since the beginning of my second trimester."

"Alexandra, you know Chase is right let's go sit down at least in the living room. You can lay down on the couch and relax and we could talk." My mother said.

"Listen to your mother, Alexandra. How about I make you a chocolate smoothie before we go to your appointment." That honestly sounded perfect!

" Okay Chase." I said looking annoyed.

"Come on sweetie let's sit down. Catch me up on everything. Including that little future grandchild of mine." My mom said.

----------

Comment, vote and follow. Let me know what you think so far and what you think will happen next.