Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this women in holy matrimony." Wow, I never thought I would here those words. Everyone just focused on us and the only thing that matters right now is our love for one another.

The only thing that would make this a typical wedding day in New York is for someone to get drunk and have slutty wedding sex with one of the bridesmaids. Never thought I would think that about my wedding considering at Chase's friends wedding last year we were the ones having slutty wedding sex in the men's room.

The reception...

Everyone came up to me, congratulating me on my wedding and the baby, but of course Chase didn't let me get out of my seat. He says I need my rest. It's my wedding day and my HUSBAND is telling me to sit down. Wow! Husband. That's going to get some getting used too.

"Hey darling, how's the bamboo shack?" the second I heard that phrase I knew exactly who it was. "Cousin Taylor how's it going? You still driving your mama crazy while she practically pays you to leave her alone." Cousin Taylor is me of my favorite cousins. We don't get to see each other much anymore but when we were kids we were practically inseparable until my dad got transferred and we moved from California to New York. We had this thing when we were kids. One time we went over to my Aunt Nina's house to hang out and there was this old tree house that she made for her son until he outgrew it. We took over the tree house and named it the bamboo shack. " Wow, the Bamboo Shack. I haven't heard that in a while."

Chase walked towards us carrying a glass of water, for me no less. He had his curious face on. He never met Taylor before. Something tells me Taylor is not going to be so accepting. He was always over protective of his Lil' Cuz'. They have a lot more in common than they think.

"Hey baby, why don't you take a sip of this, just to cool you off." Chase said.

" Thanks babe, this is my cousin Taylor. We used to play together all the time when we were kids back in California. " I said.

"Nice to meet you Chase. Heard a lot about you. " Taylor said.

" Ya you too man. I bet you can tell me stories about Alexis that I probably don't even know." Chase said. So far this conversation is taking a good start.

" Probably. Lex was always a trouble maker. Always causing trouble than blaming it on me to take the fall."

"Hey I only did that once with Mom's vase." "Ya and I'm still paying for it. Mom is still holding a grudge." Mom was what we called our Grandma Lana.

"Alexis a trouble maker? I don't see it." Chase said. "You know I did have a life before you came along. " I said teasingly.

After the wedding.

Chase carried me into our house bridal style. I'm surprised he can still lift me. I got so heavy since I'm six months pregnant. He insisted in carrying me all the way upstairs like in a movie.

He placed me on the bed slowly and started to kiss gently down my neck. I was in heaven. His lips brushed up on my skin was like a fire that was fast approaching down my whole body. In a good way. Not in the burning way but in the feeling of his entire warmth surrounding me and coating my body. Like a sense of security. I'm so happy this day finally arrived and we're now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

----------

Thanks so much for reading!!! I'll have an update soon. In the meantime comment vote follow. Don't be a silent reader. And inbox me if you have any questions.