Chapter 15

Chapter 15

We got home from the doctors and since I'm 7 months pregnant Chase won't allow me to do a thing. I love how he's being so over protective but I mean come on already he's starting to suffocate me. I love him and all but I need my space.

"Oh no you don't." He said while I was standing up from the bed he had put me in over two hours ago. "What?" I said in my innocent puppy dog eyed voice.

"Where do you think your going?" "I'm a pregnant 23 year old women. Where do you think I'm going?" looking at him I could tell he had no idea what I was talking about.

"I'm going to the bathroom because pregnant people do that most of the time." He looked at me while trying not to laugh. I could tell he was about to pass out from laughter.

Midnight....

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was still dark out so I could tell it was still night. I glanced over at the clock over on Chase's side slowly to be sure I wasn't going to wake him up. It was midnight.

I tip toed quietly and sneakily as could be to make sure I didn't make a sound to wake Chase up.

I successfully made it to the kitchen.

I turned on the light and bent down into the freezer to look for the ice cream when I felt someone watching me. "What are you doing up?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see a sexy shirtless Chase leaning against the door frame.

"I want ice cream!" I said with a hunger look in my eyes. "Well I can't have my little kitten hungry now can I?" he said in an amused tone.

He quickly came up to me and kissed me on the cheek while lifting me up slightly and carefully to sit me on the kitchen counter.

"Stay. I'll make you a sundae." He said that with such raspiness in his voice it made me shiver at the thought of him.

---------------

Sorry I haven't been writing much lately and sorry this chapter is a little non eventful but hopefully I'll start writing a lot more now that the school year is almost over. Send me some girl baby names and we'll see what baby Jacob's first name is.