Eighteen

Kassidy's POV

I was sitting in my room and just going through social media. It had been a few days since the whole drama with that article. One of my boss's thought it would be best to stay off of social media for a while.

My phone dinged once again and I glance down. it was from Matt. before I could answer him, I got a facetime request, making me smile slightly. I push accept and I tried smiling my best. His face appeared, making me smile.

I noticed he was in his trailer, I could see his 'rune' tattoos on, so he was working right now. he gave me a light smile and I smile back at him.

"hey, how you doing?" Matt asked.

"okay, I guess...I've been loney, you know, not being able to go on social media for the few days" I said quietly.

"it'll get better...hey, where exactly are you right now?" Matt asked.

"in my apartment, in New York, why?" I asked.

"because I'm flying down for the weekend and wanted to know if you'd wanna hang out finally?" Matt asked.

I bit my bottom lip and smile, nodding my head.

"sure....but you don't have to fly to New York just for me" I said.

"not just for you, my family lives in New York" Matt said.

"and here I thought I was that important" I said sarcastically.

Matt just laughed and winked at me, with his little half smile.

"I'll be waiting for your arrival" I said smiling.

"alright" Matt said smiling.

then he looked up and nodded his head, looking back down.

"hey, I'll talk to you later, okay?" Matt asked.

"okay" I said nodding.

I hung up on him and smile wide, he was sweet.