Argue

Ouma sobbsss kawaii...

please votee..

"W, well we certainly don't have that kind of relationship, Ouma-kun..." Saihara looked away from Ouma, attempting to hide his blushing face in vain.

"Then it's decided!" Dazai clapped his hands together and turned to Chuuya "suggest where we should go, my love~" Dazai teased.

Chuuya blush again he like the sound of that but like he ever admit it "D...dont call me like that!"

"Hmm, why dont we go to the love hotelll?! We can make love together!" Ouma decided while grinning at Saihara. Chuuya almost choked his saliva.

"Whaa?! no! m...maybe we should go to the pub instead! Dont you ever said about making love you short weird purple thing!!!" Chuuya mumble loudly, that when Dazai choked at 'shorty' part.

"Hah?! You should mirror yourself! You the one that short here...you are short too, I mean..." Ouma dont really care when someone called him short, but when someone that saying that he is short is as same as him he couldn't take it anymore.

"Huh! At least I'm 10cm or more higher than you!" Chuuya argued back hating it when someone called him short. He never notice that Dazai can't stop grinning while he and Ouma were fighting but Chuuya knows Dazai for a long time. Dazai would like it when Chuuya were called short. Like who doesn't.

They wont stop arguing unleast someone stop them to.

"Ouma-kun." Despite the noise of the two arguing, Saihara's voice managed to silence both of them.

A few minutes of silence and then "You two shorties are so childish!" Dazai chuckled amusingly "how old are you even to suggest a love hotel?" He asked ouma, before ouma could answer, Dazai turned to Chuuya "and you" Dazai laughed "you just wanted to go to the pub and get alcohol, we don't even know if these two are old enough to drink it!"

Saihara was quite.. Surprised by how Dazai seem to notice the same things he did. "Um... you, are you a detective too?" Saihara mused to Dazai.

"Hmm? Does being in an agency that stop criminals count?" Dazai continue to chuckle amusingly.

"YES. I just want to get out from this damn situation and enjoy my favourite red wine and you know no one can stop me Dazai!" Chuuya said with a serious tone and yet still shouting.

"What about I have some of your red wine? I may be an adult and I can go to the love hotel and can give Saihara-chan a suprise!!" Ouma said to Chuuya still in arguing mode.

"..." Chuuya shut his mouth.