Saihara Meets Chuuya

Saihara was walking all over Yokohama, searching for his tiny companion, Ouma.

"Where could he be..." He wipes the sweat off his forehead and continue his search for the trickster.

At the same time,Chuuya was walking searching for this sucidal maniac called Dazai. Suddenly he hit someone "Hey, are you okay?" Chuuya said with a concern tone.

"Ah? Oh, uh, yes..." Saihara looked down at the person he bumped in, slightly hoping it was ouma. But the man is way too tall to be ouma, at least.

"How about you, are you okay?"

"Yeah, Im fine..but hey, did you see a person that is tall and have bandages all over his body by the way?"

"No.. I haven't, sorry. But I as well am searching for someone. He's, short. He's like a kid but I swear he's a High schooler. He also has weird purple hair. Have you seen someone of the sort?"

"That sucidal maniac ...im gonna kill him someday..." Chuuya whisper as he said " Oh I thing there someone short with weird purple hair   at..somehow...bookstore? I think."

"Really? He doesn't seem like a person who likes to read, but thank you for the info. And hey, by the way, is that the person you're looking for?"

Saihara pointed behind Chuuya, someone who seems normal at a first glance, but with a closer look, he has bandages all over his body. 'Is he damaged?' Saihara thought.

"huh?!" Chuuya's is furious. His face turn red. "Dazaii!!"

"Chuuuya where have you been?" Dazai spoke- more like sung.

"The women in this town all have a happy live, they don't want to do double suicide with me..." Dazai sulked like a child.

"uuu such a ..ugh fu*k!! I swear Dazai someday im gonna kill u someday!!" Chuuya hit Dazai and a crack sound appear.

"That would be nice Chuuy-"

As Dazai was hit in the face, Saihara screamed in the background.

"W-what are you doing?!"

As Saihara was about to protest, Dazai suddenly held up a hand, signalling he's fine. "Boy, he's always like this. Me getting hit by him is a daily routine~"

"ugh!! uuuu ah! why are we at the bookstore thought? ..and what is that weird kid doing?"

A kid was tip toeing while he stepping on a small chair to get a book on a shelf.

"Weird.. Kid?"

Saihara immediately look behind him to see his lost companion. "Ouma-kun?!"

Saihara quickly rushed at him "Ouma-kun! I was worried sick! Don't rush off like that without me! "

"Ehhh Saihara-chaa ahhh!"
Ouma slip..he fall down from the small chair. Chuuya eye wide while Dazai was reading some books not giving any attention to his enviroment.

"Ouma-kun!" Saihara hugged him from behind to support him while the chair was leaning against his leg.

"You need to be careful, Ouma-kun.."

"Ahhh Saihara chann u are my prince!" Ouma said while hugging Saihara back.