Froze

Chuuya's widened he can't say anything because Dazai was kissing him on his lips. His face turns to bright red he cant belive this is this a dream? Chuuya touch Dazai shoulder they kiss long enough why didnt Dazai stop? as Dazai woke up from his daydream and stopped.

Chuuya could see Dazai's cheek were slighty red it was small but Chuuya can see it very clearly.

Dazai cough a bit and stand calmly try his best not to look at Chuuya's blue shiny eye and to act cool.

"eh? Ehh? Eeehh?" Saihara was confused to the sudden action that Dazai gave the other boy. He was too shocked to move, or even think.

Much to Ouma's delight, he was correct, even though it was a boy and a boy... Oh well! It was the same for him and Saihara, well, maybe just him. Maybe Saihara doesn't feel the same for him. Just as the supreme leader wondered this, Saihara did too.

"s-should we... leave?" Saihara whispered quietly to Ouma.

Chuuya can't do anything, his body froze too embarrastment from Dazai's kiss.

Ouma eyes were sparkling, he didnt pay any attention to Saihara just then but know all his attention is on his loves one, Saihara.

Ouma slowly tip toeing and try to kiss Saihara like what Dazai did to Chuuya but just couldnt because of the gap of their height.

"Ouma what are you doing? Come one, we're leaving before the crowd gets larger..." Saihara, oblivious to what Ouma wants to do, he quickly pulls him away from Dazai and Chuuya and into the crowd of people that we're surrounding them.

"Don't wannaaa I want to have double date with Saiharaa!" Ouma sulked loudly and still trying to kiss Saihara on lips.

"Stop climbing me!" Saihara retreated, after they got out of the scene. "Listen, I'll go out on a date with you!" Saihara freezes, "I-I mean.." He blushes "uh.."

"uhmpp.." Ouma almost cried by Saihara sudden action, his eye teary but quickly smile past his ear and hug Saihara tightly. Ouma's face is full of happinest.

"Huh? Is that a yes?" Saihara softens at his hug. It wasn't that out of the ordinary for ouma to hug him but, somehow this one feels different. Slowly, he returned Ouma's hug.