To Much For High Schooler

Ouma closed his eye due to Saihara's warmnest. It makes Ouma feels save and he hope this will last forever. But reality is just cruel as ever.

"Ouma-kun.." Saihara shifted down. He didn't know why he was doing it. He doesn't care. He removed the bangs from Ouma's face and placed a little kiss on his forehead.

Ouma's body were burning, his eyes widened, his hand were shaking, he could'nt take it anymore, he need to kiss this Saihara. Ouma take this chance and kiss Saihara on lips too since Saihara is in a lower height.

Ouma grips Saihara shirt not giving Saihara a chance of excaping.

Saihara, was shocked. Well, not like he expected ouma to genuinely like him, because he always teases him about it. Feeling relaxed, he slowly melts and returns the kiss.

Ouma started to craves for more, he started to stick out his tounge into Saihara's mouth and they kiss passionately.

"O-oum-" Saihara was surprised about Ouma's tongue, easily slipping into his mouth. He made a weird noise just then, making his face redder than a tomato.

Ouma face is red as ever, he can't stand on it anymore but his body could'nt stop.

Even though Chuuya is not the one kissing he felt hot. He try his best to keep his pace and calm himself down.

Saihara took this chance to pull away, breathing heavily. "Th-" his face grew more redder "my.. My first kiss..."

Ouma's face looks like a well cooked tomato that we ate with pasta. "Then? it's mine to." he said almost like whispering. For the first time in Ouma's life, he can't even take a glance to Saihara's eyes.

Okay, he didn't expect. Not only did his first kiss sort of got stolen, he also was the theif of Ouma's. How ironic, despite him being a detective.

"I, I thought you've kissed someone before." Saihara squeaked out, his voice sounding more nervous each second. "You're a.. Good kisser..." Saihara admitted slowly, looking away. Anywhere but Ouma.

Ouma face turn redder that before as he slowly say " I..kinnda practice with..uhh" he stop, too embarrast by his story.

Ouma's voice cracked and said something no one could'nt espect. "uhh..water bottle..? Everytime I drink, It's turn to a habbit thought."

"Ah.." Saihara's mind went blank. 'No wonder he drinks water so prolonged.' Ouma drinks water suspiciously long and he also caught him pushing his tongue inside of the bottle. He thought it was strange, but for it to be coming from Ouma, he didn't really look too much into it.

The silence between them continues.