chapter 2 concert time and stupid bitchez

hey there people who likes my story sorry I didn't update I kinda forgot about it hehe dont be mad please ive been busy and im trying trust me and its kinda hard since im going thro a hard time ATM but ill try mah best -lishia

________________________________________________________________________

Mackenna's POV:

Me: "EEEEEEEP I CANT BELIEVE WERE GOING TO SEE BLACK VEIL FUCKING BRIDES AHAHAHEHHAHEBSJDNDNDJEHHS THIS IS DAH BEST DAY EVA! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME TO GO WITH YOU!"
Mil: well who else would go with me haha and how else would I take besides your my best friend in the whole wide world since we were in pampers Satan made us bestfriend because he thought my mom wouldn't be able to handle both of us haha"
me: " I seriously dont know what i would do without you gurrl when is it"
mil: "its tonight at 9:00"
me: "omg seriously I got nothing to wear we have to go shopping like right know I dont give a flying flack if I miss school already we will not be hit by the bitch"
mil: "okay lets go"
we hooked arms and started skipping to the exit but only to bump into the one and only the biggest slut in the school Madison as usual shes wearing a mini skirt and a shirt that is 1000x smaller than her and stilettos if that didn't say slut then I don't know what does, we bumped her and she said in her highly annoying and unattractive high pitched squeaky voice "watch where your going you bitch!" and then she pushed us and walked away ugh stupid slut after she left we kept walking to the exit.

----- Mall -----

Milena's POV:

I was so happy that I got these tickets now nothing would be in our way unless shit happens at home like usual but I wont let that stop us from going to see our idols and saviours so now were at the mall looking for outfits to wear first we went into forever 21 they have nice clothes there okay dont judge we went towards some emo/goth clothes (I have no ideas what its like in forever 21 I haven't been there before dont judge if I get something wrong Otay) Mackenna went through the dresses she chose a red and black dress it had the right amount of red and black it was mid thigh it looked really cute and for shoes she chose some red and black converse that goes up to her knees the outfit looked really nice and some black and red panties and a black and red strapless bra, as for me I chose a black mid thigh dress with a corset thingy at the top and sorta flares out at the bottom and some black combat boots to go with the dress we went to the cash registers to pay once we did we got our bags and left that store.

The next place we went to was MAC we went in and I got some cover up, eyeliner, mascara, red lipstick went pay for it then we went to Micheals (I think thats the name I kinda forgot) to get some warpaint once we paid for it we left to go to my place to get ready since Mackenna didn't wanna go to her house right now.

------- Milena's house -------
MACKENNA'S POV:

once we got to Milena's house we went up to her room to wait for 6:00 to get ready knowing it would take awhile to get ready we have been in the mall for 4 hours and it took us 30 minutes to get to the mall and 1 hour to get to Milena's so it is 2:30pm so we went downstairs real fast grabbed something to eat and drink then went back to her room I picked up her baby kitten named mittens and started petting her, mittens fur is a gorgeous black colour and his feet are a gorgeous white and it looks like he is wearing socks, she's so adorable I just love her I gave her some of my fruit she ate it.

After eating Milena I played black ops 2 I was getting a bunch of kills no downs I got 69 kills when Milena on the other hand had 1 down and 55 kills shes getting better we played for another two hours then decided to stop and just talk (mil-Milena ma-mackenna)

mil: "so are you excited to see our idols in concert its going to be so fucking amazing just hopefully nothing bad happens but whatever man nothing is going to stop us from going and I mean NOTHING"

ma: "im ready as i will ever fucking be man I've been waiting for this day for my whole life and know its coming thanks to you thank you so much I love you sista"

mil: "no problem chika and guess what else I got for us!"

ma: "lemme guess two huge duffle bags that can fit two grown men in them?"

mil: "no I wish Ahaha but I got us VIP/BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!"

ma: "OMG SERIOUSLY I FRICKING LOVE YOU!!!!! EEEEP WE GET TO MEET OUR IDOLS BACKSTAGE I THINK IM GOING TO DIE AHHH"

mil: "yeah I became prepared Ahaha im hungry wanna order pizza before we get ready?"

ma: "hell yeah fuckin rights man all this fan girling gots meh hungry I want cheese pizza please ill help pay"

mil: "okay ill be right back im gonna order it"

ma: "okay"

it was 5:30 when Milena came in and said "they will be here in ten minutes" I said "okay" we were playing with mittens while waiting for the pizza ten minutes passed then DING A LING A DONG the door bell rang we grabbed our money and went go get the pizza when we answered the door we got the pizza payed the person and gave him a tip since he was cute then went to Milena's room and ate by the time we finished it was 6:00 Milena went go shower first 15 minutes later she came out handed me a towel and I grabbed my under gaurdments and a robe that I keep here since im always here well most of the time and went to shower after doing all the things I do I get out dry off put on my under wear and bra wrap the robe around me and go out the bathroom we then blow dry our hair then we straightened our hair and tease it to a good enough height then we got dressed into our outfits and dayum we look fine did our normal make up routine and some red lipstick then we put on some war paint put some marshmallow perfume on brushed flossed and rinsed our mouths out with mouth wash really good and chew on some mint gum and took Selfies by the time we were all done it was 8:15 we didn't wanna be late so we decided to leave for the concert.

Once we got there we saw a bunch of the BVB army in line waiting to go in since we have VIP/backstage passes so we can go to the front (I haven't been to a concert in my life so im just guessing) and we waited till we finally got to go inside we were escorted to our spots we got really good ones front row right infront of the stage it was amazing.

________________________________________________________________________

Well hope you like it babes I worked all day on dat but ill try post another one okay and just keep doing what your doing Kay -lishia