part seventynine

❤️ 5754farklethegenius I want my girl

❤️ 5754
farklethegenius I want my girl.
view 123 comments
zayisthebae so go get her.

sarahC go get her tiger

seacatradical come on bud

❤️ 4039lucasbound I've got mine❤️view 46 comments zayisthebae my ship

❤️ 4039
lucasbound I've got mine❤️
view 46 comments
zayisthebae my ship. Is. Alive.

mayahart happy I came?

lucasbound I'm glad you did. Of Course. ❤️

/
Here are the descriptions to the two books that will be published, you can still comment which one you want first.

Again.

Comment "Maya, why do you make fun of me" if you want the lucaya book published.

Or

Comment "why you smiling at me so pretty" if you want the markle book published.

On the last chapter.

;anti social social club (markle) -

a group project, two socially awkward teens, one nerd, classclown, falsely accused bad boy, and a light hearted girl.

All single, all working on a project. What could happen? When two teens are so awkward that they find social normality in each other. As well as adding the drama from the other four.

" I love the way the ends of your mouth curve when you smile "

;fake relationship (lucaya) -

Lucas friar one of the fresh newest hottest musicians around. He is a singer from Texas spreading his country love. At the hype of his career.

Maya hart-hunter the daughter of Lucas Friar's manager, she is an actor and Lucas' friend, from New York,

Shawn Hunter, Lucas' manager. He decides that Lucas needs a girlfriend to keep attention on him and his music, so to make it more believable he chooses someone Lucas knows, his own daughter.

What Shawn doesn't know is that Lucas actually has a little crush on Maya, and Maya she doesn't see Lucas in that way. But will the time they spend in the "relationship" change that?