Imagine requested by me

Hi! My name is Alexis and I am 13 years old. I have played soccer since I was 5 and today's game I was super excited for. My brother is taking a half day at the hospital so he could come and watch me play. My brother is Liam Payne and he is a pediatric doctor at our local hospital.

--------During the game---------

I'm doing super well and the ball just got passed to me. I'm running towards the goal and ready to shoot but then this one bigger girl from the opposite team pushed me and I fell on my ankle hard. I started crying and I don't cry unless I'm in a lot of pain. Liam knows that and came on the field. He picked me up and told my coach that we are leaving so he can look at my ankle.

----------At the hospital----------

Liam just brought me back to a room so we could get X-Rays on my ankle. After about 20 minutes the X-Rays are ready. Liam leaves to go look at them and comes back with supplies for a cast and red wrapping. Liam tells me i broke my ankle and since he knows I love red he got the red wrapping for me. Man that boy knows me so well! He gets the cast completed and while it's setting he runs off to get my crutches. After he came back and checks that it's set, he showed me how to walk with crutches. Then he told me the saddest news I have heard since our mum died 4 years ago. I can't play soccer for the rest of the season!!! I guess out of this whole ordeal I did get one thing that I'm actually happy for. The girl that pushed me got suspended for the rest of the season!

-----------Authors note-------
Thanks you for reading. This one wasn't requested but was for my friend named Alexis and this describes her really well. Please request me things to write. You can check my first update on how to do that.

Bye,
Claire

Edited...

This part is now edited and for future references, I will have the word "potatoes" before the story to notify everyone if they are edited or not yet.