Imagine for "Bucky_Lover56"

----Flashback------

"You do have your wisdom teeth but they haven't started coming in yet. When you come back in 6 months we will have to check again to see if they are growing in enough to be able to remove them."

------Present Time, Bella's POV-------

I woke up to an extreme pain in my jaw. For some reason, I am thinking my wisdom teeth finally have started breaking my gums to come in but I'm not going to tell the boys anything. I can just hide it, right?

"Bella! Come down for breakfast!" There Zayn is calling me down. I was really hoping he was already in the studio working on the new album. If he was already there it would have been easy to just say I ate and go in to start working with them but since he hasn't, I don't know how I'm going to hide it from him. I will just have to eat slowly and lightly I guess...

"Bella! Get down here right now! I know you are awake! Come on!"

Ugh! Wish me luck.

------No POV-----

Bella went downstairs to eat breakfast which luckily for her was just Oatmeal. Now, normally she doesn't like oatmeal that much but she was more than happy to have a food where she didn't have to chew that much to a point where it would hurt her jaw. After breakfast, Bella went upstairs and got ready to go to the studio. She thought that by just having oatmeal it wouldn't affect her jaw that much but man was it hurting her now! She knows she can't show Zayn or her boyfriend Niall but she also doesn't know how much longer she can hold this act up.

-------Zayn's POV-------

I'm not completely sure but I think something is up with Bella today. When she was eating breakfast she was eating really slowly and didn't even finish her oatmeal. Now I know oatmeal isn't her favorite but she still eats it and she is always hungry when she first wakes up. Now normally she goes to bed at 10.15 and brushes her teeth at 9.45 so she doesn't eat afterward but yesterdays she was in bed by 9.15 so she must be hungry...

"Hey, Niall?"

"Yeah? What's up Zee?"

"Watch out for Bella today when you are near her. I think something is up with her today. I don't know what it is, but something is up for sure. She's not acting her normal self and she fell asleep earlier than normal so she shouldn't be tired either."

"Huh. I wonder what's up with her then. But yeah, I'll keep a close eye on here when she's with me."

"Thank you so much, Ni."

"No problem Zee"

-----The next day, Zayn's POV------

"AHHHHH OW OW OW OW OW. HELP OW!!!" That's Bella! What happened!?

I ran up to Bella's room to find her clutching her jaw wincing on her bed.

"Bella! What's wrong love? What happened?"

She didn't say anything, probably because she was in so much pain. She just pointed to her mouth and her jaw. I have a feeling her wisdom teeth are here.

After I grabbed Bella some ice I called the dentist office to try to get her in as soon as possible. Liam was near the phone so he answered and said that he and Niall could see her in 30 minutes. My only problem is I have to go to a meeting with Simon about something, he never tells me. I told Liam that I can't be there and he said that he and Niall will be doing her exam so she should be fine if she can get dropped off which is good. I know that she would want those boys doing the exam over anyone else.

I being the overprotective brother that I am didn't let her walk, I carried her to the car and into the office. Luckily there was only one other person in the office so they were abe Bella back right away after signing her in.

----4 hours later, No POV----

Turns out Bella's wisdom teeth were coming in and she had to get them removed. Luckily Niall and Liam were able to do the surgery right away. Bella now has no wisdom teeth, a numb jaw, and a video to always remember how silly she was acting after the surgery with the anesthesia