Request by me

"Potato"

Authors note: so turns out I already did the request I though I didn't do yet so here's this. I really need some more requests. Even if you've given me one yet I would still enjoy them. Ok onto the story

-----Emma's POV------
Hey guys! So my name is Emma Styles. Yes, Styles as in Harry Styles from One Direction's sister. The boys are on tour right now and Harry just had to suggest that I go on tour with them so here I am. Now normally I would be super excited about touring with the boys but recently my knee has been hurting and I don't know why. I fell up the stairs at our house and they are wooden so it was hard and hit my knee super hard on the edge so you would think that I would have a bruise there but I don't. That's why I'm worried because I limp when I walk because of it and also when you just touch it ever so slightly it HURTS. Like, really hurts. So yeah, oh also I forgot to mention the fact the boys work at the local hospital near the 1D house in London when they aren't touring.

-------Right after a concert------
Niall's POV
That concert was incredible!! It was so much fun but here's the thing- Emma always comes out for the last song on this tour ( she's not afraid is the song) and today when she came out she had a very prominent limp. Recently I have noticed a slight limp but that could have been from anything. I really need to find out what happened because I have a major feeling it's something with her knee and believe me when I say I know all about knee pains and problems.

------Conversation mode--------
(Harry-H Louis-Lou Liam-Li Zayn-Z Niall-N Emma-E)

N: Hey Emma, could you come here for a moment?
E: Sure Ni
( Niall is whispering in Emma's ear)
N: Tell me what's wrong with your knee. I know your limping and I know your in pain so tell me what's wrong love.
E: Can we go to another room so the boys don't hear?
N: Sure Em
(Back to normal talking)
N: Hey boys, me and Emma will be back in a bit. We are just gonna go talk in the other room for a quick second.
Z: Everything alright?
N: Yeah. We're just gonna go chat for a moment. 
Niall and Emma go over to the back room to talk.
N: Ok. What's up with that knee of yours?
E: Well, when I was at home, I fell down the stairs and as you know they are wooden. I hit my knee really hard on one of the stairs really hard. The thing is, there was never a bruise but it hurts sooo much. Like, if you simply touch it, it hurts.
N: Oh Em, why didn't you tell us?
E: Because I'm terrified of the doctors. Even if it is just you.
N: Ok Em. But I need to help you. If there's no bruise and it hurts as bad as you say it does, I need to help you.
E: No! Please no!
N: Em, it could be something as minor as a bone bruise, or something like a fracture, or a bone chip. I need to help you.
E: Just you?
N: I think I can arrange that.
( Niall and Emma walk out of the house with no questions asked. They will now be at the boys' office where Niall can check out her knee.) ( Also, out of conversation mode.)
-------Niall's POV------
Once I got Emma to our office, I took her immediately to X-Rays. Even if it's not this major I still want to get it out of the way. This is gonna be fun moving her knee around-not! "Ok Emma. So for me to do this, I'm gonna need to move your knee around a bit." " Ok. I guess" Wow. That was a lot easier than I thought. Ok then.
--------After X-Rays------
" So Emma, I'm gonna go ahead and while we are waiting for the X-Rays, get you into a room, and examine your knee a bit more. Ok?" " Ok"
----------3rd Person POV-----
Niall gets Emma into a room and starts messing around with her knee. After a lot of tears and comfort, the X-Rays are ready. Niall and Emma look at them and find out she has a minor bone chipping. All she needs for this is a plastic medical brace and to take it easy for 3 months.
--------Back at Home--------
( Conversation mode)
H- Hey Emma hey Niall. Emma, what's up with your knee?
N: She has a minor bone chipping. She hit it on the stairs at your house and yeah.
H: Oh Emma. Ok. We'll just take it easy for a while.

After a lot of resting, Emma's knee was good as new, well, for the most part. Now Niall and her have knee pains together!