Request by Blueeeyessss

"Potato"

Author's Note

Ok so this is the first imagine where I will be changing the point of views during the story. I will try to make it as clear as possible but for me to make this story as close to what the person wants i have to change point of views.

--------------------------Harry's POV----------------------------

Ok, so I have had this toothache for the past 2 weeks and i haven't told anyone because I can't stand the dentist! I'm absolutely terrified to go to the dentist. I have panic attacks every time someone says the word dentist alone. Today it was getting so bad that I was going to tell Louis but I don't think I can because even though he is my best friend I still think he would tell Niall and that would be bad since Niall is our dentist. When Niall is in dentist mode i can't stand him but when he is just Niall I'm fine. I was laying in my bed on the bus crying at what i thought was a quiet volume so no one could hear of course I was wrong. Louis came in and crawled next to me on my bed- sometimes I think that boy has the ears of an eagle! 

------------------------------Louis POV--------------------------------

I knew something was wrong with Harry and his mouth. He has been acting weird around us and has been wincing when he eats. I thought i could wait until he says something himself but now i can't wait any longer. I went ahead and went into his bed where he was. 

(Conversation coming on. Harry is H and Louis is L)

L: Haz, come on, tell me what's wrong. I know you're crying and I know it has something to do with your mouth but you gotta tell me what's wrong.

H: I have a toothache in the back of my mouth and it really hurts. Louis help me!

L: Hey bud, you're ok. Here lets go get Niall and see what's going on with your tooth.

H: NO! You can't get Niall! I don't want Niall to know. Please Loubear?

L: Nope, sorry Hazza! *Throws Harry over his Shoulder and goes to Niall*

---------------Niall POV------------------------------

I was just sitting on the couch eating some pizza when I see Louis come in with Harry thrown over his shoulder crying. Louis motions towards the medical bus so I imdeiately shoved the pizza down my throat ( what, you expect me to waste that! Hell no!!)

----------------In the Dentist room-------------------

(still Niall)

"Ok lets see whats wrong in your mouth Haz"Since I'm smart I had immediately stuck a mouth prop in his mouth so when he responded he just sounded like "nog Nil"( no Niall). I looked in his mouth and immediately saw the tooth that was bad. I felt bad for him but he had to get a root canal done. I just done understand how a toothache that just came up could be this bad- YEAH NO,I've been a dentist for 5 years and i can tell that he has obviously been hiding this for weeks where it would get bad enough to go into his roots of the tooth.

-----------------------After the root canal----------------------------

(Louis POV)

After that whole thing was done, I told Harry to get his butt into his bed,wait for me to get him medicine, and then to expect some Louis snuggles.  I went to the medical cabinet to get him some pain relievers  and to the fridge to get him a bottle of water. I then took the water and put it in the microwave to warm it up until it was room temperature since I knew cold water would be the worst idea right now. Afterwards I went too his bed, had him sit up, gave him his medicine, and cuddled with him in his bed.

-----------------------------Harry POV-------------------------

Louis has been with me for the past 3 days while i had the bad pain from the root thingamabob and now it doesn't hurt bad anymore. Just some every now and the pain. I never want to go through that again and from now on i will definitely tell someone when I have mouth pains.

-----------------------------Authors note---------------------------------

There it is. I hope it's close enough to what you want if not what you wanted. It is a little choppy because i have never had dental work done as I have never had a cavity or anything before so my knowledge is not the greatest. I would prefer to write some doctor imagines as my mom is a doctor so I have better knowledge on those things. Keep sending in requests guys! 

See ya'll later bye!