Request for BarbaraSieger5

"Potato"

First I need to say I'm sorry this took so long. Also this request was very small so I'm adding my own little twist to it.

Hi everyone! So my name is Becca and I'm off to my favorite place in the world! And i'm being serious when I say I love the dentist. I don't know why but I love the feeling of having brand new fresh teeth when I leave and also I have never had a cavity before so I have never had a problem with them before. The reason I'm going today is for my cleaning and also I have been having this pain in the very back of my mouth in a place that has no teeth and since I am 18 I believe I might be getting my wisdom teeth in which means they have to get removed Ugh!  Well, lets go inside I guess.

Ok so now we are in the room waiting to get my teeth checked and me to tell them about my problem with the back of my mouth. As Harry(my dentist) is  checking over my teeth I am getting even more stressed about telling me. He notices I'm shaking and asks me whats wrong.

"WellIhavebeenhavingthispaininthebackofmymouthanditscaresmebecauseithurts?"

"I'm sorry? Maybe a little slower please?"

"Well I have been having this pain in the back of my mouth and it scares me because it hurts really bad and I have never had a cavity and I'm scared that's what it is."

"Ok love, let me just have a look at it and we will see what is going on in that mouth of yours"

Harry looks in her mouth and what he finds is exactly what he thought it was. Her wisdom teeth have come in. 

"Ok, it looks like your wisdom teeth have started to come in Becca."

"So does that mean I have to get them removed?"

"Well, for you actually no you don't. Most people get them removed because they don't have enough room in the back of their mouth but you do seeing as you only have 1 set of mollers instead of 2. Don't know how that happened but it did so you have enough room."

"Oh ok. Well,what am I supposed to do when I have the pain of them growing in?"

"I will give you an on-the-spot numbing cream to put on the areas to stop the pain when they ae growing."

"Oh ok. Bye Mr.Styles"

"Yep, bye Becca. Oh and by the way, please call me Harry. Mr.Styles is too formal."

"Ok. By Harry"

---------------------------------------------

I am so sorry this is so late. I have a very busy life, and a lot of stuff I need to get done on the daily. Also I have tried updating for the past 3 days but Wattpad hasn't  even get on with my laptop.