Chapter Twenty

Haruka's P.O.V

"Hey guys."

"Haruka, you're okay!" Morgana said happily, racing over to me.

It was the first time that I had felt so important to so many people. They were all ecstatic like a child on Christmas that I was alive and okay. No one but Morgana, Nagisa, Haruhi and my friends from when I was captured had ever cared for me. Now, my two brothers were holding me protectively, not wanting any more harm to come to me, and not wanting me to drop off the face of the earth.

"We're so sorry, we didn't mean any of it! It's no excuse, I know, you killed yourself because of how we treated you, but if we could take it back we would." Kaoru said, chocking back a sob.

"Yeah, your our triplet sister, we would never want you to drop off the face of the earth!" Hikaru added.

Right, sibling telepathy.

"It's alright, I forgive you guys." I said, standing up.

"You two should go back home and get some sleep, I'll stay out here tonight."

I told them. They looked at me as if I were crazy. Well, they're not totally wrong.

"No way! You're coming back home with us! It's where you belong!" Kaoru insisted.

"Don't worry, we can deal with mom." Hikaru added.

I nodded hesitantly.

"If you're sure..."

We left the forest, and I got hugged by literally everyone there. Even Kyoya.

We all went our seperate ways.

Hikaru, Kaoru and I walked to our mansion. As we walked up the steps, I became nervous.

My demeanour drew Kaoru's attention, and he gave me an encouraging nudge, then, to my dismay, Hikaru opened the doors.

I only had to take one step in, and I was greeted with a very angry woman.

"Haruka Kimizo Hitachiin! Why are you in my house, and how are you alive?" She exploded.

"It's none of your business, and it's my house too." I stated, taking a bold step towards her.

"You are not welcome here." She hissed.

I felt a sharp sting on my cheek, only slightly surprised that she had hit me. I stumbled back, there was likely to be a bruise in the morning.

Hikaru and Kaoru stood behind me, each grabbing one of my arms to help steady me.

She looked at them, a look I couldn't quite read clouding her face.

She was silent for a moment.

"Fine, I've changed my mind. You are free to stay in this house, and you will be treated as a Hitachiin once more. I will restore your access to the Hitachiin fortune, and anything you may need will be swiftly taken care of by the house servants." She stated.

I almost fainted from the shock.

Hikaru and Kaoru were sky high with relief, but I was suspicious.

Yuzuha Hitachiin, what exactly are you planning?

___________

Please support the writer of this chapter! Luna_Ackerman10 she worked so hard just to write this chapter so I would appreciate it if you gave her your support and followed her! Thank you (๓'˘'๓)♡