Chapter fifteen

Haruka's P.O.V

I hid somewhere and stopped to catch my breath. how am I going to get out of here? am I going to stay in here forever?

thoughts ran through my head as I stealthily avoided the video cameras. wait... the video cameras... where is the control room? (another very random question from Haruka)

maybe...just maybe... if I find the control room, I might be able to get out of this place. yes! thats it! if I find the control room, I might have a slight chance of getting out of this place!

I stopped in my tracks as something interesting caught my eye. it was a (conveniently placed) map of the area. how suspicious but I went with it anyways. 

it said that the control room was two lefts and four rights away... oh well...I might as well follow it since it was so conveniently placed for me there. wherever there was.

I did the two lefts and four rights and apparently, I actually found the control room! sweet! 

I cautiously walked into the room and looked around. there was video tapes everywhere. all I actually needed, though, was the exit. and the only way I was able to get it was by looking at all the video cameras- or all the video tapes.

I might as well look at the video cameras just...well...because...well just because I wanted to.

I moved close to the monitors and all of a sudden, the lights turned off. how nice...

---------

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED A CHAPTER IN A WHILE ;w; I AM REALLY SORRY AND I DON'T THINK I CAN ACTUALLY UPDATE REGUARLY (as many know xD) BUT ILL STILL TRY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING :D