Kakashi's realisation.

A/N.... Shout out to @Yuesarutobi For Sasuke's amazing nickname.

Temari POV

This BRAT! Who does he think he is?!

"I said, get. Out. Of. My. Way." I replied once again through gritted teeth when count duckula didn't budge.

"We can't allow you to harm our clients Temari-San" Kakashi interjected.

I'm going to kill them all, I swear to god. Every last fucking one of them! I'm so PISSED AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"OH SO YOU CANT HURT THE CLIENTS, BUT THEY CAN HURT YOU?! BULLSHIT!" I yelled in frustraion.

The banshee spoke next. "What are you talking about? Are you crazy?! Kita and Zayuma-San wouldn't hurt anyone."

"Oh yeah? Well tell that to Naruto. The only reason he's not in the Intensive care unit right now, is because of his amazing recuperative abilities. And I can hinder a guess at who the culprits are." Kankuro spat, glaring at the two and Sakura.

"That's a lie. The Dobe probably just fell over, and told you something else to get more attention." Count Duckula tried to reason but I'm not having this shit!

"JUST SHUT UP!" I pushed The emo kid out the way and stared straight into Zayumas eyes. "What. Did. You. Do?"

"We punished the Demon accordingly. You should be greatfull." He stated, his eyes betraying none of what he said.

I might ask Gaara if he doesn't mind double teaming with me to give these guys the painful death they deserve.

Kakashi POV

At the word "demon" my eyes widened tremendously. I snapped my neck around to face our clients.
"...You didnt" I shakily begged for my theory to be wrong.

"Oh yes we did. isn't it wonderful? It took a whole night, but eventually the screaming stopped so we removed the gagg. Now, that thing is more obedient.
And let me tell you, I never knew any creatures lung capacity could survive drowning and screaming all night, ooooh it's a new discovery! Another feature to add to the fox hunt next year." My eyes widened- yes even the sharingan though it was hidden.

"K-ka-Kakashi-Sensei. What are they talking about?" Sakuras voice sounded as though she was going to have a mental breakdown. Whilst Sasuke had an understanding look, that soon turned into one of disgust.

"I think they must have caught a fox on the trip Sakura. That's all. Though I don't see how that connects with Naruto. However I pity the creature. Why would someone do that?" Sasuke muttered only just loud enough for the others to hear.

I didn't know how to respond. Naruto clearly didn't want us to know, so I made up something on the spot. "Yes a fox. And I'm guessing that Naruto got hurt by the fox when it tried to escape."

I heard a sour chuckle from Temari and Kankuro both, however Gaara stayed impassive as ever.

"Now my cute little Genin. I need to discus something with Kita and Zayuma-San." I spat with Venom lacing my tone. "So I'm sorry to say, but could you please return to our lodgings."

"H-hai Kakashi sensei." Sakura stated and grabbed Sasuke by the arm, dragging the young Uchiha with her.

3rd POV

Unbeknownst to them, the ninja in the room were to angry to notice that one of the two stayed behind. Her ear to the door. Whilst the other walked off, thinking it's was nothing important.

Sorry it's so short...

Author-Chan signing out...

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii