it doesn't matter anymore.

Naruto ran. He ran as fast as he could. It didn't matter anymore. Nothing did. It didn't matter that they found out. Didn't matter that he threw it in their faces - nothing.

The blonde ran until his legs gave out beneath him, forcing him to collapse to the floor in unknown territory.

"Kit..."

"Kurama? You're Awake? ?" The ramen worshiper was so emotionaly distraught,  that he didn't care he was speaking out loud.

"Yeah. I woke up this morning,  but I was too exhausted to form a link with you."

"So... you Saw? "

"Kit. it's fi-"

"STOP! Don't say that it's fine! It's Not! Never has and never will be 'fine' "

"You don't know that yet! We just need to re evaluate our options."

"What do you even care anyway" although the blonde had said it under his breath, Kurama easily picked it up.

"What are you trying to say?"

"What I'm trying to say, is what does it matter to you anyway?! My whole life, is probably just the equivalent to a few months to the almighty kyuubi"

"That ridiculous kit! Just calm down!"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN KURAMA! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, NOBODY EVER WILL!!!!"

"Kit"

...

"I might as well just kill myself if this is how my life is going to continue..."

"Kit! What-"

"Goodbye kurama"

"Nonono-"

And with that. The link was severed - leaving the boy alone, with no consolation, and nobody to care.

"What's the point anymore?" The blonde picked himself up off the ground,  only to realise that it was much more interesting than he first thought.

The way that the sun was reflected off of the pearl white grains would usually be beautiful, but now it was reminiscent of the tears shed throughout years of inner and outer turmoil.

"I need to fix this somehow. And whilst I'm at it stop talking to myself."

"Me, me, me! Tobi can help with that!!!! Because Tobi is a good boy!"

"What the?! Who are you?!"

And what's with that wierd mask? How can you see out of that thing?