Confrontation

I'm very sorry I have no excuse I forgot about it. And I've been busy... Wait. Isn't that an excuse?? Anyway........ ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

Sakura POV

I leaned my head closer onto the door to better hear what was being said.

"I can't believe you! HOW DARE YOU!" That sounded like Kakashi sensei, but I've never heard him lose his temper before. At least not like great.

"How dare we?! That thing killed my son!" What thing?

"Naruto is not that "thing" !!!!!"
Temari?? Naruto?! What's going on?!

Down the hallway I stated to hear heavy footsteps and erratic breathing. I turned around when they didn't stop coming towards me.

From the distance I could make out the silhouette of a boy, around my age, but ridiculously underweight; I could make out his ribcage from where I stood. His hair was covered with sweat, causing it to stick to his head, and block his eyes.
Even with his awful figure, he still held a solid eight pack. Honestly? He looked hot!. But who is he? He feels awfully familiar.

The kid stormed fraught past me, I still couldn't see his face. He burst open the doors to the Hokages office, with a power of authority.

"GAARA STOP!"

For the first time I heard his voice. It was so strong yet pained and forced.
Again I was overwhelmed by the sense of familiarity. But where from? I'm sure I would have taken notice of someone like this.

"Naruto?!" Temari yelled shocked.

Oh so it was just Naruto.

Just.....

Wait!!!!!!

NARUTO?!?!?!?!?!

GAARA POV

Naruto burst through the door with such authority of an experiences Hokage. Just another feature I lov- admire about him.

But thats not important right now. Why is he out of bed?? If he wasn't injured so badly, I'd drag him back.

"Naruto?!" Temari yelled, shocked. She ran at him enveloping him in a strong, but gentle hug. The gesture dint go unnoticed by the banshee who had been behind the door the whole time. I'm not stupid, and to be fair, I think everyone else had been too angered to even think she would have been there.
Other wise I'm sure even an inexperience Genin could have noticed her presence. But again that's. Not. Important.

"NARUTO! Why are you not resting??" I demanded. Though It makes me feel awful, just thinking about how vulnerable he is right now, how delicate and fragile he is, yet strong and sturdy at the same time. Yet here I am adding more burden by shouting. I know how he feels about shouting. But it just makes me so angry how little he is concerned for his health.

Silence

For a moment, nothing was said. Naruto suddenly finding his bare feet very interesting, hair draping over his face.

"I knew you'd start something with Kita and Zayuma-sama-- I mean -San, so I came to make sure nobody got hurt, especially with Temari and Kankuro here." So kind hearted

"Bullshit you demon! Your just here to make sure we get punished for nothing!"

"No Zayuma-San. I-Ijust--"

"That's -Sama to you! Don't you dare address my husband do casually demon!. Be glad you can even use our names. It's disgusting, how people treat you like a person. Your a murderer! A stone cold hearted demon. No one will ever love you! We will beat you good one of these days, just watch."

It was at that point that the Uchiha turned the corner into the room. And by the looks on his face,  he'd heard every single word.

To say w looked shocked was generous, but to say he looked shit-pissed. Well. That would be the understatement of the century.

___________________________

Sorry it's so short, and I forgot about it, I've been very busy, but on the bright side, I'm moving in with my auntie and uncle soon, so Yay!

So here's a walking dead meme to cheer ya up (probably won't work though tbf)