A wanna be with magic

Note: Enjoy- chapters are going to be a little confusing for a while so please be patient. Thanks for three years guys <3 

'A wanna be with magic,' Nashi whispered, 'That's all he is and that's what he'll always be.'

"Now that isn't very nice," Nashis mother said. "You shouldn't have instigated him anyway."

'It's not l could just back down!'

"Don't use that tone with me. You're already in heated water enough."

Nashi sighed, 'Why can't you just teach me magic? I mean, would it really be that hard?'

"And it's not that hard to understand! I didn't grow up learning or using magic, therefore I can't teach you something I don't know."

The walk stayed silent for a while. You could only hear the graveling of the gravel under the feet of the two. The sound only made the two stay silent even more. 

'Mom?'

Lucy sighed, "Yes my love?"

Nashi hesitated, 'Did, did my dad know magic?'

Lucy paused, she didn't know what to say to Nashi. If she would answer, would Nashi want more? "He knew magic. Was he good with it? Now, that's another question." Lucy knew deep down what she was doing was wrong, but so was feeding a silent, invisible addiction.

'Sounds like a loser.'

Lucy laughed, "Yeah he was. But that wasn't a bad thing."

"Am I a loser?"

Lucy smiled, "No, I think you're very cool."

'Ew mom, don't use that word.' 

Lucy laughed, "Am I not cool enough to use your hip new lingo?"

'Not when you call it 'hip new lingo,' Nashi laughed, 'I think you're sorta cool.'

"Well, that makes me feel way better."

Nashi gave her mom a smile and rushed to the door. Opening it without a second thought. Without a care in the world. With not even relizing that the door wasn't locked, when her mother locked it when she left. 

The red eyes of the enemy dazled. He knew that fear is what he was going to get and it feed his cause even more. His second in command smiled along with him. Her smile began to largen when the child relized she was there. 

'Whos there?' 

They both laughed, "Mhm, pink hair, brown eyes. You resmble someone- But, I can't put my finger on who- Oh," They laughed again, "Lucy Heartfelia. Long time no see." 

Lucy looked at the two. Immidently she recondized the girl. Lucy knew the smile the girl had on her face but it looked diffrent. More- voilent. Lucy used to know the smile of the young girl so well. That didn't matter now though. 

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" 

The two smiled and the male spoke, "Since you asked so politly, I'll tell you. Give me your keys and we'll spare your daughter," He laughed, "She reminds me of a- popular Dragon Slayer. But that has no importance to me- or does it?" 

'Mom, who are they?'

"Just some bad people." 

Lucy motioned Nashi to get behind her and Nashi did what she was asked. 

Nashi looked at her mother. 'Why are they here? Did I do something wrong.'

Lucy shook her head, "This has nothing to do with you." Lucy looked at her and smiled, "Nashi, when I say run. Run." Lucy reached into her pocket and pulled out an old friend of hers. "Open, Gate of the Lion! Leo!"

Leo appeared and knew immedntly what to do. Having a bag in his hand he picked up the child and ran. 

Nashi didn't know what to think. Slowly she faided out. Its odd. That not even twenty minutes eailer she was angry because she didn't have powers. It was odd indeed. 

Lucy thought back to the girl with the growing smile. She knew deep down that, that wasn't her smile. Lucy had seen the smile of the young girl. I mean- Lucy was there when she was born. And She knew that, the smile the girl had didn't belong to Mika Fullbuster.

 Soon Lucys world faided to black and her last thought was her young son and daugher. Nashi, find Luke and do what- you must do to- to stay- safe.