(ch.16)

later that night (after the GMG first day)

Nashi's P.O.V

"i can't even i mean we go the second place" I yelled pissed off "I'm sorry i really am," Skyler told us " Its okay you tried your best," Wendy told her youngest child "thanks, mom".

I miss my mom i wonder if she still okay the master said they have no leads

     "Wow we lost to sabertooth!!?!?" yelled the guild while sweatdropping "IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRRRy," Skyler said while crying. "That poor girl is being peer pressured to death," said a warm, friendly unfamiliar voice "oh if it isn't Sabertooth?!?" asked Storm with a slight smile on his face.

         "Hey i guess" replied Rosemary "hey Skyer," Luke said while blushing "Hey" Skyler replied while her face was getting red from embarrassment and her BIG crush on Luke. 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" yelled the whole guild but Romeo, Skyler, and Luke, only making Mira's ship blush more.

    OH, MY GAWD did this boy forget me or am i just imaging things, "Hey Skyler" Luke said while blushing and Skyler said "hey" like i ship them to now but why me. "Storm" i whispered nudging him in the gut. "what do you WANT," he said while i tried to dodge his saliva coming from the whole he speaks ship out of.

   "You see that ugly boy who can barely call himself a human" i whispered in his ear "why do you want to talk about Gale like this??" he asked, "Okay i know gales ugly but i mean the blond right there trying not to get killed by Romeo".

"I knew that," Storm said trying to be sly "I did".

"Okay sure".

"Why what about him" Storm replied with.

"Can you tell me about him"

"No, ask Gale little sister Lilly or Antey Levy"

Wow your so much help i sarcasm thought while facepalming

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello frens,

i kinda have been loaded with things so, i have been busy. i wanted to talk about net neutrality so, comment what you think about it and if you want to talk about it because i live in the US and im broke so yeah..... hope you like I'll like a petition that you can help stop this. If you believe in this i am not against your beliefs.

Link: https://www.change.org/p/save-net-neutrality-netraliy

(when you go to the link and it says "search" put save net neutrality)

i might post a new book soon on brothers conflict next chapter I'll tell you guys more about it  and thank you for more than 600 hundred views :) (i think this smile creepy but many people like this 'Creepy Girn" so yeah) i have  much more news and sorry for not uploading in like 5000 years.