Chapter 33 (11/1/19)

Silver's P.O.V

I was running away from home, my parents always paid attention to my siblings never me, people would call me greedy but we all want attention. After a few minutes of running, i reached a cliff, before I could stop myself I ran over. I few for I don't know how long, it was getting harder to breathe, I was gasping for air that's when I passed out. I woke up in a carriage with a boy around 12 was controlling, I tapped his shoulder a few times till he looked at me.

 "Oh you're awake," he said with a smile, he was cute-, I mean nice. I nodded.

 "Where am I, and who are you?" 

He frowned, "I found you in the river, I guessed you fell out of the train or maybe- the cliff."

 I nodded, "I fell off the cliff." 

 "Explains why you passed out," he smiled, "I'm Tofu, and you are?"

 I smiled to only realize the pain in my leg and arm, "I'm Silver, Silver Fullbuster." I reached out to my good arm, he shook my hand.

"Cool name" he stated.

"Yours is cool too"

 I forgot about my parents, all people knew was my mother and mostly my father, being apart of so much history that all people knew of me, the daughter of Gray Fullbuster, and being the oldest they expected so much more from me. No one wanted to know my story, they only assumed it was my parents, but i wanted to change that, if i was going down, i don't care how, but people will know my name. That's why i joined Tofu. He liked me for me, and only me, he took my opinion, wanted to hear my thoughts on things, and things i cared about, something my own parents couldn't do. 

That's why I joined Tofu's army