(ch.8)

"Everyone Gather up I have some very important news" The master yelled from the stage "I wonder what's up," asked Nashi "remember what I told you about the grand magic games?" Rosemary asked "yeah" Nashi response with an I still don't know the face "you know you're the definition of stupid right" Storm added to the conversation "I've been called better things you know," Nashi said pouting "I take that back that person is the definition of stupid Storm said before walking off to a table.

             I'm going to announce the team going to the grand magic games team A and B and on team, A will be.....

Nashi Doe-Heart- Yes!?!?!

Storm Fullbuster-Knew it

Reiki Fernadez-YEAH!

Skyle Conbolt-....... ME!?! why not someone else

           And on team B will be....

Nova Dreyar- YES!!!!!

Gale Redfox- HELL YEAH!!

Lance Dreyar- cool

Mika Fullbuster- uhh...shit what about training to unlock my ice devil slayer magic???

                    Mika's P.O.V

          Why does Master pick the youngest out of the Fullbuster's I mean look at me I'm 12 and can't even unlock some stupid magic and then give's us 4 monthes to train like what the fuck I have a life you know. But I'm not complaining I'm just explaining why I'm right, but I get to prove my self to mom and dad so I'm good.

                   Lance's P.O.V

            Yes, I get to live every 13 year dream and live with there crush for 4 months Mika she soo sweet.... GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME yelled Mika in the corner I'm so lucky I bet she likes the bad boys.

                Gale Redfox's P.O.V

       ......I really want some pizza, HEY MOM can I have some money.

           Nova P.O.V

            FINALLY, I GET TO PROVE MYSELF TO DAD!!!!!

A/N: HEY, just got back from camping it was fun I guess sorry that I could not update I'm leaving this on a Clift hanger because I can just kidding I'm doing it because I'm tired well good night I'll post  Sat. bye my little beans