Chapter 31 (11/1/19)

Lucy's P.O.V

I was walking without anyone noticing, it felt weird to be in a place I haven't been in so long.

I got an update from Gemini again, they updated the damage that happens with the booming by Tofu, and the girl... she looks familiar i just don't know where from.

As I walk I get a cold feeling, i felt this feeling the day of the kidnapping. I looked around with fear.

"Oh dear Lucy Heartfila did you think we couldn't find you?" said a cold voice, when i finally found where the voice was coming from i ran the opposite direction but i was already too late, they already got me.

I woke up in a dark room, very different from the prison they first kept me from where i was in Mongolia.

I look around the look and then a light pops up, it showed me Fairy Tail. They got Gemini too and made it look like i was kidnapped, they know Gemini is a spirit, so all they could do was scaring them off.

"Wait that Lucy was just an image!" someone shouted. I wanted to shout back, telling them not to find me, but I couldn't. Before the image went dark I saw Nastu, he had the power for friends like he always did, and always will.

I hope Nashi learns never to give up like him. Always the first one to protect everyone, to know lives meaning to empower not only your self but for others! I want her to know that if she looks inside of herself she will see that people care, even if its only one person, someone will always care. After that, it went dark.

Nashi's P.O.V

 She's gone, my mom was so close but gone. I looked around and saw everyone with fear.

 I stood on the table, "We will not give up!" everyone looked up at me with confusion. A few people shook their heads. 

That night I couldn't sleep, I couldn't get that thought out of my mind that my mom is gone, she just disappeared. How does someone just disappear out of thin air? 

I promise i will find my mom if its the last thing i do!!!!

-Time Skip -

Later that night Nastu and Happy came back, let's say they weren't too happy about the news they came back to.

I went to sleep that nice sorta peacefully, when i woke up i found my keys or mom's keys, were shaking, i walked to fairy tails meet up spot and thats when everything excelled to wrong.

A/n: Were on chapter 31, my idea was only to go to 50 chapters, and I planned to go that by August. i think im making a horrible time lol. i want to do it before my first year on Wattpad. i could use extra help. so dm me if you want to help me with writing chapters, i know this is a weird request, so i might not do it. I plan to go to 50 chapters so only 19 left!

Edited: November 1st, 2019 

A/N: Hey, I haven't been in the mood to write for a while so I'm really sorry. I'll try to edit all my stories by the end of the year. I'm currently not in school and won't be for a few months I'm taking a mental health break ig. 

Also, my hamster died recently... she will be missed

Baby, my loving hamster... Thank you. December 27, 2018 (the day i got her) - October 23, 2019... 

I found out she was an albino and they have less of a lifespan than regular ones... I wouldn't change a thing about her though.