Chapter 32

Nashi's P.O.V

War, thats what i arrived to. i could smell the smoke from miles away, dust was everywhere i didn't know what to do. but the keys kept shaking, then they try to flow into the air, i grabbed them before they flew and threw them back into my backpack. 

The first person i saw was the girl thats always with Tofu, i don't know her name but i have a feeling Storm does or maybe the seniors of the guild, i bet it was another villain they fought in the past before i came.  

She tried to grab my backpack, but before she did the second time i saw her eyes, they were, dark blue but I noticed the sadness and regret in her eyes. I didn't know why but i felt bad, like why should i do this. Even though i felt bad i wasn't giving up my backpack, well at least without a fight. 

At that moment we heard a scream, it was the bar owners daughter. She screamed because a table was flying towards her. The girl looked, at me the last time, then used her magic to stop the table.  Ice magic.... I think she does have relations to Storm. 

She looked at me, "My name is Silver" Then she ran away, Silver it sounds familiar but i don't know how familiar.  She reminded me of someone, who? I don't know. 

I didn't ask Storm about it, we had too much cleaning up to do. Im thinking about telling the guild about my relationship to Luke or maybe even that im Lucy Heartfila and Nastu Dragneel daughter. Thats such a big secret so big it might even go into history, yeah nevermind im not that important, but mom and Nastu are... Yeah, nevermind.

Later that day i thought more about asking Storm about Silver, we were walking back to the hotel. "Hey Storm can i ask you something?" i ask, he looks at me then nods, "Shoot" i take a deep breath, "Nevermind.." i say, he nods "Okay" a few minutes then i blurt it out, "How do you know the girl with Tofu, Silver" he looked shook for a seconds then told me something i wouldn't believe, but sorta had to. 

A/N: Because i feel like it im going to write a chapter page on Silver and a little about her. Im sorry, it takes me 50000000000 years to write a 266-word chapter, that really is probably  25 pages if it was a real book. Im sorry, i really am. 

* Around 2 weeks later*

So... I forgot to post this chapter... Im sorry. I remembered when i updated so often... that was over or almost a year ago. Wow, time sure flies fast.  Well, this chapter was about 3 hundred words long but ill try to extend it to at least 4 hundred. Again im really sorry. And to make up for it i leave you guys on a cliffhanger because im awesome lol.