(ch.7)

"So you're going to help me talk to my father," Nashi asked Rosemary as the headed to the guild door.

 "Well, no I'm not gonna help you talk to him until you make more friends make. At least 10 then I'll give you some help."

       "Okay," yelled Nashi trying to catch up to Rosemary 

         Storm and a few other guild were eating cake until Erza came and took it saying they should be 'REGULAR' children and go play outside.

 "She takes cake from 12 and 13 years old's and wants us to be regular," Storm said while Erza walked away with 3 cakes in her hand.

      "Hey guys this is Nashi she just joining the guild," Rosemary told the group of so-called regular children. "This is Storm Fullbuster, Mika Fulbuster, and Skyler Conbolt," Rosemary added.

 "Hi I'm Nashi Doe-heart," she told them while starring at Storm. 'he's cute,' Nashi thought to her self. No, I can't think that. 

        "Well, that's 3 to go now all I need is 7," Nashi said trying to stay positive "We can introduce you to our friends," Mika said trying to help Nashi  "

"Sure."

         They walked over to the other table with Rin, Sylvia, and Reiki are sitting at.

 "Hey, guys. This is Nashi," Rose told the group 

"Hey Nashi nice to see your making friends," Reiki said acting like the dad of the group

 "Yup," Nashi said trying to make him not realize what really happen and trying not to remember last night.

   Flashback

          "Are you two okay!" Jella yelled standing in the doorway

"Yeah, Nashi was just about to tell me who her father is, he's a member of Fairy Tail," said Roes getting sad then getting happy. 

"If he is then why can't he help you?" asked Reiki 

"He doesn't know who i am."

 "Well, everyone's here so might as well tell us," Roes yelled with excitement 

 "Okay" Nashi whispered

 "Could you also tell us things about your mom?" Reiki added, "Maybe it could help us find her."  

Nashi nodded remembering the lady her mom told her and her brother, Luke about growing up. 

 "how about i hand you the letter she gave me for you Erza?" Nashi asked 

"Your mom wrote a letter for me" " Erza responded so Nashi handed her the letter. 

Dear Erza, 

Long time no see Erza. How's life? I hope things are well for you and Jella. Are you married yet? i hope so if your getting this letter it means you met Nashi and Luke. Their father is Natsu, i know i can't believe it either, it's been almost 14 years since i left. i miss you all and all the fighting, well i can go with less fighting, but i enjoyed most of it. Nashi and Luke have my keys.  If you're getting my letter that means Nashi went against my order and told someone about my identity, Luke is in Sabertooth and i have a feeling that you would like to see him wait until the Grand Magic games, don't tell Nashi about what's in this letter. Well, im running out of paper.

                                        Love you,

            Lucy Heartfila

P.S don't kill Nastu for getting with lisanna he didn't know that i loved him and if you need to know more ask the master he knows.

   END OF FLASHBACk

              "Nashi you okay," Rose asked trying to snap Nashi back to reality  

"Yeah I'm fine," Nashi said with a smile

 "Good."

A/N: Hey peeps I have some great news and me and my friend  want you guys to go on and follow her and read her story she loves kpop like me but I like seventeen and she likes BTS bye hope you have a hopeful day BYE (i do like BTS I just like seventeen more)

                BYE

Update: I wrote that note over a year ago. See i didn't even tag her in it. Sooooo Im so stupid 

Edited: April 25, 2019