Chapter 27

Mika's P.O.V

Its been a day since the bar blew up. We got lucky not being the ones who blew it up because if we were gramps would be having a very empty pocket...Wait he already does thanks to Nastu, and dad...and mom....and Storm.....you know what never mind.

Many things are unknown and it might forever be like that. All I know is a battle is coming. "Okay Nashi, who are you really?" Storm said. "And don't give me any crap, okay?" Everyone in the guild looked at Nashi with sorry eyes knowing that Storm was on a rant. "Cut it boy" Dad said then punched Storms head to the ground. Nashi looked at gramps, then he nodded, it was only the guild, Luke left with his so nothing special. Just her with a secret, a very big one.

Nashi's P.O.V

I looked at Gramps, he nodded. Everyone is looking at me with sorrow, "I don't know how to say this...." i sadly said "I also don't know where i should start..." Storm got up from the ground "Maybe you should with why your here" he said without looking at me "It doesn't involve any of you" i said with ease, Storm looked at me "If This Is War It Involves All of Us." 

I almost forgot..... Fairy Tail is family. They will go to hell and back for each other....That's why mom wanted me to come here.......

How about you join fairy tail to get a taste of our family....

Lucy Heartfilia...

Loke, where are we going?

Red head scary chick...

The weird stripper...

Humble beging

Fine.......

MOM!!!

Come On Nashi lets go meet Fairy Tail......

Why did you leave mom...Was it fear.......?