Chapter 7

I was sitting on the couch while Patrick was pacing back and forth in front of me trying to decide what to do for my birthday. I saw something spark in his eyes. "Oh! I know!" he exclaimed. I looked at him confused and he replied with, "Chels, go up to your room. It's a surprise!" I was still slightly confused, but I followed my directions and walked up to my room.

By this point, Patrick had woken up all the guys and they were downstairs getting together whatever Patrick had planned. It sounded like they were all talking on the phone, but I couldnt hear. I gave up on trying to listen through the vents and sat on my bed on my laptop for a bit. I got tired, so I decided to take a nap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I found out what the surprise is, thanks to Joe. I persuaded him to tell me. Patrick was throwing a huge party for me later tonight. It was going to be at home. But the guests were what was so big about it. Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, The Fray, Evanescence, The 1975, and Arctic Monkeys were coming.

I just about died inside when I heard this. They were all my absolute favorite bands. I got up and walked to my closet and pick out what to wear. I didn't want to wear a dress, it seemed too formal. I put on a grey t-shirt with a black dreamcatcher on it. The dream catcher was outlined in neon pink. I tied it back with a hair tie, as it was a little too big. I put on a pair of jeans that were semi-tight and had rips on the knees and a little on the thighs. I put on my black converse, and I was good to go.

The party wasn't until about 5, and it was only about 2. I had some time to experiment with my makeup, but I decided not t. I just put on eyeliner and mascara and i was good. I went a little heavy on the eyeliner so it wasn't too casual. The eyeliner made my light blue eyes pop. I put on some pink tinted chapstick, and I was done. Tonight is going to be so fun.

[A/N] Sorry it's so short and has a cliffhanger. I have to go to my little cousins baseball ceremony soon, and I haven't updated in a while and I had time so I decided to do this. Maybe I'll update when I get home!